OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

Katy Mills, tx
3B1861AB-B5DB-4AAE-9A6D-449BD675D802.jpeg

My SNKRS pair came into.
BD68F355-CF21-464E-B7ED-BA617F6BA391.jpeg

Decided I was going to hit up my favorite cesspool of resellers, Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance. Turns out, the store is closed for a full week starting tomorrow.

Last edited:
Saw some alphaflys hit some Ross stores.

If y’all see some in the Houston area sz 10 or 10.5 I’ll take em to run into the ground.

Marshall's peaked in 2017 for Jordan sigs and sought after Jordan team retros at that time. Around all star break 2017 ( I think that was the right year) I walked in, they had 3 different low 31s FSR on all 3 CWs (chi, blk/gold, and triple red). Had FSR in boxes in Royal 31s, banned 31s, Scattered sizes in the all star and battle grey and 31s in boxes, Scattered SJ 31s some in boxes some not, and near FSR in the black cat 31s in boxes. This wasn't just one select store I saw them everytime I checked until they were sold out. That's not even including the WNO.1S and WNO.2S, every color and size in the the trunner LX, bookoo Jumpman pro, pro quicks, and pro strongs team 1s and 2s I think. Jordan futures and horizons in colors if never even seen, all in boxes, & most cost more than those 11s too. No way Marhsalls puts those out on the floor, without anti theft censors and wrong compare at price points.

BUT every single pair had anti theft censors, on them and correct retail at price tags.

All that needs to be done is buy a $12 gun at staples and boom start taking tags off in dressing room and swapping them for higher store credit when you return them. I know this for a fact I did this type of scamming back in high school by the full price polo at Macy's and swap the tags keep the full price polo and return the one I bought at Marshall's for $19.99 to Macy's for full store credit. Nothing will make me belive someone just stumbled upon some $50 11 retros now if the price said $119 or up i might have bought it. #Fakenews
I was busting down a couple spots in st.louis just like you said.

Saratoga, CA update. Arrived around 3PM, and about a 10-15 minute wait to enter.

20% all apparel. No discount off hash.

No retros for men. AJ6 SD WMNS “Singles Day” available.

Mostly Joyride runners in multiple colorways and some basketball shoes. Plenty of React 87s on the hash in multiple colorways.

Apparel was mostly casual shorts and t-shirts.

Attachments

• IMG_2255.JPG
    IMG_2255.JPG
    326.6 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_2256.JPG
    IMG_2256.JPG
    275.5 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_2257.JPG
    IMG_2257.JPG
    346.3 KB · Views: 2,026
  • IMG_2258.JPG
    IMG_2258.JPG
    343.1 KB · Views: 2,034
Clearance store as in Nike clearance or a store like Marshall’s?

Nike. Most of our shipments are just stuff that doesn’t sell at the factory level from 4-5 stores in the area. We get a fair share of sample product from corporate or in-line stores, however. Any good return or random shipment of product we get in is not hitting the floor though. Resellers must make enough on the little things to justify doing it.

Nike. Most of our shipments are just stuff that doesn’t sell at the factory level from 4-5 stores in the area. We get a fair share of sample product from corporate or in-line stores, however. Any good return or random shipment of product we get in is not hitting the floor though. Resellers must make enough on the little things to justify doing it.

Ah thanks for the insight. I overheard the resellers who go to the factory store that I go to say that they stopped going to clearance center since they don’t allow returns any more

I went back to flushing clearance and they were all sold out of these shorts. None online or eBay. If anyone finds them in a L I’ll take them off you and gladly pay a little extra.
Cj1957-455

1607046547247.jpeg

Gilroy- nothing spectacular here. Watch whatever you buy here because some stuff will say additional % off and it doesn’t come off the sale price when checking out. Wife returned something just because the 30% didn’t get applied and refused to wait to go back inside with the long wait time.

looks like no more hash wall discounts at the moment. Only 20% off apparel. I can second the making sure the price is right, workers don’t check to see if the price tag on the clothes is less than scan

Back
Top Bottom