OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

Passed by Flushing clearance. Not much there. So gross to see the resell vultures just stand by the ends of the aisles and wait for stock to come out 🤦🏼‍♂️.

Yeah it's pathetic. I usually shop there for the clothing, but I know the crew youre talking about. That balding obese Asian dude is one of the worst. :lol:

Im going to visit NY in about a month, is there any place you guys recomend to get some good prices?

Yeah it's pathetic. I usually shop there for the clothing, but I know the crew youre talking about. That balding obese Asian dude is one of the worst. :lol:

They take no days off. They hit up every outlet in NY & NJ from opening till closing. I see the Chinese gang at Woodbury, down to Paramus, Newark & Jersey Gardens, even as far South Jersey as Tinton Falls. My contacts in Philly tell me they see the Minivan with NYC plates.

Man it’s only a matter of time before these MFs start reselling clothes 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
Already happens.....I watched one of these asian dudes swipe an entire rack of Superbowl Jackets when they were marked down to $19.99....

For mens, you have to ask for size L or XL as they pretty much keep them in the back.....

Dudes is vultures in there

Has anyone seen these anywhere?
Nike-Air-Max-Triax-96-Deep-Emerald-CT1104-100-Release-Date-4.jpg

I saw a guy selling 20% off coupons for the outlet and realized this dude is just making a ton of Nike accounts with different birthdays then selling the birthday codes on Instagram. I dont think Nike cares about having multiple accounts but once they start seeing people selling birthday codes I can see them discontinuing it. Can something be done about this? I dont want to be a snitch about it but I dont want to lose the birthday coupon either.

I saw a guy selling 20% off coupons for the outlet and realized this dude is just making a ton of Nike accounts with different birthdays then selling the birthday codes on Instagram. I dont think Nike cares about having multiple accounts but once they start seeing people selling birthday codes I can see them discontinuing it. Can something be done about this? I dont want to be a snitch about it but I dont want to lose the birthday coupon either.
They’ll definitely get rid of it. I’ve seen a lot of people abusing this.

Man it’s only a matter of time before these MFs start reselling clothes 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

they've been reselling clothes. that's how you can usually spot heavy resellers vs. others. i can only imagine that they buy some of that crap just to boost their overall margins.

No. It’s been real hit or miss with the disco on hash. Sometimes it’s 20%. If you don’t want to waste a trip call the outlet you plan to hit up and ask them. It might even mention the sales on the pre-recorded message when you call.

Yep, call in advance. And it's usually best to check on Thursdays. some promos may run all week but most tend to start on Thurs.

Sounds a lot like Nike Clearance San Leandro. Chinese cats are there from 8am to 8pm. These guys stand around the entire day waiting for refill carts.

I stopped by flushing today on lunch and this mother ****er was legit standing near the stock room door waiting. Just stands in the middle of the aisle doing nothing. You know the managers are being paid off otherwise they’d give them the boot.

I stopped by flushing today on lunch and this mother ****er was legit standing near the stock room door waiting. Just stands in the middle of the aisle doing nothing. You know the managers are being paid off otherwise they’d give them the boot.

Same things been going on in Pasadena Tx since they reopened, only GROUPS of people standing by the stockroom door...
Nike, Management, The firemarshall, somebody needs to stop this (employee tried one day, and that did not go over well, major verbal argument) So I bounced. It's just getting worse each time I go, more people just posted up... at what point does this become loitering or trespassing?.? I've already witnessed a couple verbal altercations, its only a matter of time before someone gets physical... you can tell the employees are straight sick of it too...

Same things been going on in Pasadena Tx since they reopened, only GROUPS of people standing by the stockroom door...
Nike, Management, The firemarshall, somebody needs to stop this (employee tried one day, and that did not go over well, major verbal argument) So I bounced. It's just getting worse each time I go, more people just posted up... at what point does this become loitering or trespassing?.? I've already witnessed a couple verbal altercations, its only a matter of time before someone gets physical... you can tell the employees are straight sick of it too...
I don’t know if it’s the pandemic or the group of resellers but Pasadena has been ****. Last couple of times I went there, they didn’t have anything. Nothing noteworthy to post. I’m really contemplating not going there again. Just a waste of time and gas.

I don’t know if it’s the pandemic or the group of resellers but Pasadena has been ****. Last couple of times I went there, they didn’t have anything. Nothing noteworthy to post. I’m really contemplating not going there again. Just a waste of time and gas.

I think its a combo of both, I'm about 5 miles away every couple weeks (buddy of mine has a few car lots down Spencer and so we normally have lunch), and its starting to feel that way to me too. All I have to do is drive from Spencer to Fairmont, and its becoming a chore for nothing, even apparel and gear have been trash. No good extra discos even on apparel. I'll keep checking just because I'm right there most of the time anyways, but I no longer have fun hunting there, the excitement is gone because there's nothing to find. I also think the good steals are not going to be found there until they start accepting returns (if that is something permanent, I'm done there). Used to see alot of newish releases, you could tell were returns from NDC. The last thing I found there was a random vast grey 33 like 3 months ago for 70.00. Somethings gotta change soon though where is all of this excess stock going? Most outlets (at least our area) have been pretty dry, along with Marshalls, Ross, and Burlington. Never ran across a pair of 34s at an outlet, not even huge sizes, except for a pair of lows in San Marcos (NDC return). Pasadena's stock has mainly consisted of BB4's, WNZ'S and Flightposites the last couple months. Last time I was there those were all just about gone. I'll be over that way Friday, I'll check again. Just not expecting much...😕

Is there still a phone number for locating something using a product number? I know there used to be at one point.

Back
Top Bottom