20210106_135442.jpg
20210106_135539.jpg
20210106_135618.jpg
20210106_135623.jpg
20210106_135626.jpg
20210106_135632.jpg
20210106_135703.jpg
20210106_135756.jpg

Most of the stuff on the hash wall is scattered sizes, and different sizes in the wrong section. Call to check for you're size if you see something I couldn't keep up, and I had my grandad waiting, in the car so I was rushing.

Marshalls and Ross didn't even look like they even had mens shoes. Didn't check Burlingtons though.

can you elaborate on behind the counter?
This, and where they discounted or retail? Never seen behind the counter before. I always ask about returns sometimes they have those behind the counter, or in the back. You got lucky too, actually got the box with a lid too.

Edit: Yes I've seen returns behind the counter also ozboi ozboi

Last edited:
can you elaborate on behind the counter?
Sometimes this store keeps the returns and/or popular shoes behind the transaction counter. Most of the Nike Outlets I've been to will do this. On this day they had a set limit of 2 per person for the purple 5's.

This, and where they discounted or retail? Never seen behind the counter before. I always ask about returns sometimes they have those behind the counter, or in the back. You got lucky too, actually got the box with a lid too.

Edit: Yes I've seen returns behind the counter also ozboi ozboi
All the Jordan's were marked at retail, but I had a birthday coupon for 20% off.
Yea, a little bit of luck. This wasn't a clearance store so only the shoes on the hash wall have the lids taken off.

All the Jordan's were marked at retail, but I had a birthday coupon for 20% off.
Yea, a little bit of luck. This wasn't a clearance store so only the shoes on the hash wall have the lids taken off.

I've had some pull me shoes from the back, and dude literally cut/removed the top as he handed it to me (not a clearance store either). Why do they do this (cuttingntops) I've got a guy in TX city and one in Pasadena Tx who will literally go in the back ad find me a lid if their working. The guy in Pasadena Tx, will even go look for the special tissue papers for me (like the sig jordans come with) Twice now he's come through with the extras 9n two separate33s. I know its a minor deal, but I like my boxes to be intact in my collection. Unless its a really good steal, I can live with it. I still get home and first thing I look for is a complete box on ebay. Not sure why more people don't sell their boxes, on ebay. I typically pay 10 to 20 bucks if I want the box and can find it. But a lot of times I just can't find one, and I see so many shoes listed on Goatapp with NO box ( do these guys really just toss their boxes)? Annyone ever want to sell a box, for something I might have pm me Size 10.5 rarely but sometimes size 10. I'm also mainly a Jordan guy. too BTW.

Edi: Thats whack I didn't get a bday offer at all my bday was 12/14. Fixing to call Nike support tonirrow.

The really tall black guy at TX City is the coolest once you get in with him. He's a bit of a sneakerhead too I think. He's always complementing some of my more rare shoes by their names. Then again everyone's a sneakerhead nowadays

Last edited:
Vacaville- couldn’t get lucky on those retro returns almost all gone except some xiii’s lows I believe the associate told me. Jordan 2 bhm scattered sizes up to 11 for $140. Clearance apparel additional 30% off. Disappointed I couldn’t use my birthday promo so gonna hold for another day.

Vacaville- couldn’t get lucky on those retro returns almost all gone except some xiii’s lows I believe the associate told me. Jordan 2 bhm scattered sizes up to 11 for $140. Clearance apparel additional 30% off. Disappointed I couldn’t use my birthday promo so gonna hold for another day.
No discount off hash wall again?

Gilroy- went yesterday and no discounts on hash or additional discounts unless marked. Didnt take no pics since I was disappointed with the same stuff again. Don’t wait unless you hate yourself.

Passed by Flushing clearance. Not much there. So gross to see the resell vultures just stand by the ends of the aisles and wait for stock to come out 🤦🏼‍♂️.

Vacaville had FSR AF1 mids Black and White (both b grade) for $95 each. Whole bunch of random Kyries. Picked these up. Mids and 90s from hash wall the jordans were behind the counter.
67A542EC-4EE1-459A-9C1C-99DD08865855.jpeg
I'm legitimately passed that you had this come up, and I don't even know you.:angry::lol:

I'm legitimately passed that you had this come up, and I don't even know you.:angry::lol:
It was a pleasant surprise to see they had some decent stuff. Vacaville has had great inventory over the summer and fall. Nothing great as of late.
I went to Milpitas and Saratoga today and they both had nothing. No sale on hash wall either.

It was a pleasant surprise to see they had some decent stuff. Vacaville has had great inventory over the summer and fall. Nothing great as of late.
I went to Milpitas and Saratoga today and they both had nothing. No sale on hash wall either.
I need to make it a point to head out there. Usually I get lazy and settle for San Leandro since its close to the city.

Sorry guys I had an update 2 weeks ago just for Fairmont CS forgot to post. All trash and same stuff. If anyone wants the pics PM me. I'll be there Friday let me know if anyone wants me to look out for anything. Gonna try and hit Texas City too, just depends on time.

Livermore- same story. Some clothing has extra 20-30% off but that’s about it. No extra off from hash wall or clearance. At least I got another month to use my birthday promo because I’m 0-3 looking for anything good from Livermore, Gilroy, and Vacaville. Not gonna go to Milpitas or San Jose from the info others have posted here. May get desperate and go south sometime in February for the day like Camarillo.

Didn't see anything new at Pasadena TX as of last night, right before close. I was getting my car serviced and just barely made it so its possible I missed something I was rushing, but the way its been lately I doubt it. I'm gonna try to head out that way next week, if my buddies are able to have lunch. I'll also check Texas City then if I go.

Livermore- same story. Some clothing has extra 20-30% off but that’s about it. No extra off from hash wall or clearance. At least I got another month to use my birthday promo because I’m 0-3 looking for anything good from Livermore, Gilroy, and Vacaville. Not gonna go to Milpitas or San Jose from the info others have posted here. May get desperate and go south sometime in February for the day like Camarillo.
Milpitas been super dry. I probably won’t go until they have sale. Probably Presidents’ Day weekend

Back
Top Bottom