IMG_20200921_171430.jpg

reseller fashion
IMG_20200921_104413.jpg

IMG_20200921_104408.jpg

sz 7.5
IMG_20200921_110831.jpg

jordan V low grape golf $120
IMG_20200920_121230.jpg

Swung by Pasadena Tx Today, nothing new BB4s and Flightposites are thinning out, but still have some. Few new sizes of things I posted last time, like Why nots, and some Lebron's. So there is probably more in the back. Tried on the Jordan air zoom Renegade :wow: great price (Retail is $130.00 and they've got them for $59.99), still on the fence with the CW they've got (hoping some of the other CWS pop up) that is a REALLY comfortable shoe. No extra disco that I saw, not sure if I posted last time but ALL SALES FINAL. Didn't really make a list of sizes might be back this weekend, if not I'd call if you see something you like. Oh bunch of $9.99 Nike tshirts.
20200924_161837.jpg
20200924_161856.jpg
20200924_161923.jpg
20200924_161944.jpg
20200924_162031.jpg
20200924_162039.jpg
20200924_162048.jpg
20200924_162101.jpg
20200924_162112.jpg
20200924_162123.jpg

I miss the Chicago South Side community store. This is from May but it’s going to be tough to bounce back from this.

Man I need those Jordan react elevates... I was going to buy for $96 but not after seeing that price 😂

Deer Pk, NY

no waiting line @ 3:30

clearance apparel 30% off

Jordan tees 30-40%

No specials shoe wise

Elizabeth NJ (Queens & Brooklyn gang 8-10 deep) + Newark, NJ
Clearance wall 30% off
IMG_20200901_103807.jpg

these the same cats from flushing... i really think one of them went into my stash at my storage and got me for 100 pairs... we share or should i say shared the same storage facility. everytime i see them tho im in uniform and i cant do nothing.... ONE DAY THO...

every morning this outlet releases returns from Nike.com. there's regular resellers hip to the game and line up at 8am, store opens at 10am. retail price, no discounts. also saw some space hippies

Jackson, NJ
IMG_20200916_104248.jpg

IMG_20200916_130518.jpg
Wow they line up every morning for 2 hours in case they can buy a return at full price? That sounds pretty sad tbh. Do they have a cup out to ask for loose change :lol:

Wow they line up every morning for 2 hours in case they can buy a return at full price? That sounds pretty sad tbh. Do they have a cup out to ask for loose change :lol:

Yup. There's always returns 6-20 pairs. Paramus NJ is a major high end shopping town close to NYC, and no sales tax on clothes\footwear any price. I went today and was 6th in place. Saw AJ3 yellow, vapormaxs. Sometimes they're 30% off. They must be scaling, 1 guy is there every morning in his Mercedes Sprinter van or Tesla X. It's a hustle but gotta remember, someone might return a $5k Travis Scott or Off White AJ1.

I'm addition to that there's always an Air Max, Presto, Lebron on discount then an additional 30% off.

Last edited:
these the same cats from flushing... i really think one of them went into my stash at my storage and got me for 100 pairs... we share or should i say shared the same storage facility. everytime i see them tho im in uniform and i cant do nothing.... ONE DAY THO...

I haven't seen them in weeks. I also haven't scored anything good lol, they must have an inside man. they always know the days with good stock and where to go as soon as the store opens

Yup. There's always returns 6-20 pairs. Paramus NJ is a major high end shopping town close to NYC, and no sales tax on clothes\footwear any price. I went today and was 6th in place. Saw AJ3 yellow, vapormaxs. Sometimes they're 30% off. They must be scaling, 1 guy is there every morning in his Mercedes Sprinter van or Tesla X. It's a hustle but gotta remember, someone might return a $5k Travis Scott or Off White AJ1.

I'm addition to that there's always an Air Max, Presto, Lebron on discount then an additional 30% off.

no ones retuning anything travis scott related... lol

I haven't seen them in weeks. I also haven't scored anything good lol, they must have an inside man. they always know the days with good stock and where to go as soon as the store opens
they def have an inside man, i work in the area and i used to go to flushing on a daily basis when it opens @ 10a. the only time i saw the entire team was when the 30% was on or they knew returns were coming.

reselling is a HUGE business for them. i see them on goat and stockx while they are holding shoes or even before they pay for them...

i miss the old times of NTOC!

no ones retuning anything travis scott related... lol

they def have an inside man, i work in the area and i used to go to flushing on a daily basis when it opens @ 10a. the only time i saw the entire team was when the 30% was on or they knew returns were coming.

reselling is a HUGE business for them. i see them on goat and stockx while they are holding shoes or even before they pay for them...

i miss the old times of NTOC!

yup lol. goat is their favorite app.
the Sprinter van dude talked about seeing a 25k shoe. he also mentioned the tannersville outlet had he got games for 160 this week. it's so interesting how they are get get along, share info and when the door opens, they rush to grab returns lol. I feel like making a documentary on them. one reseller is out there with his mom, and she knows exactly which shoes are fire lol.

San Leandro was looted and gutted but reopened. I have faith that store in Chicago will come back

I drove past it last night on my to the rink and that lot is up for sale now. I highly doubt that Nike will return, but I've been wrong before. That Footlocker just re-opened not too long ago in that area.

Went the Long Beach Pike Outlets yesterday for the first time since SHTF down there at the end of May.
$20 off $100 or more.
30% of hash.

I got there around 11:30 and only two people in front of me. When I left around 12:00 the line was about 15 people deep.

I picked up a pair of the volt/white/black AM90’s (picture above) for $44 (after $20 off and finally using the $40 balance on my gift card). Oh yeah, I had to buy a pair of laces for $1.99 to put me over $100.:rofl:

Passed by the Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance store. It was a wash, all trashcan water. Don’t see myself going again anytime soon. Covid out here in these streets.

Back
Top Bottom