OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

Nike Watts,CA retail but $20 off $100 so $169 out the door. Sizes 8-11.5 still left @11:20am in both Wizenards and FTB. One per customer.
0B942BF1-CFDA-4398-930F-A8A7B4E13A3D.jpeg

Anyone been to San Marco's TX outlet lately? Thinking about checking them out this week, gonna be in the area.

I stopped by the Nike clearance store in Pasadena this past weekend. It’s so bad there I couldn’t eem find anything to buy. I remember before COVID, they had a good selection of shoes and apparel. Especially NikeLab and ACG apparel. Now it’s nothing.

I refuse to go to the texas city store and deal with that weekend 45 traffic.

I stopped by the Nike clearance store in Pasadena this past weekend. It’s so bad there I couldn’t eem find anything to buy. I remember before COVID, they had a good selection of shoes and apparel. Especially NikeLab and ACG apparel. Now it’s nothing.

I refuse to go to the texas city store and deal with that weekend 45 traffic.

Earlier this month they were loaded with posites, BB4, whole lot of sigs, and some steals too. I was there last weekend too, and didn't even update in here it was so bad. I wanted some slides any slides (preferably Jordan) punk's didn't even have a M10

Gonna try really hard to hit Katy Mills Nike tomorrow on the way back home. I'll update if I do, anyone been lately?

Katy (trash) Mills TX Nike: 20% off total purchase for Nike+ members, 30% off barren hash wall (not sure if it got cleaned out, but there was employees stocking it as I was leaving), 30%+ off of clearance. I was only there about 30 minutes after openeing, but saw a few dudes with multiple bags. I'm aiming to hit Cypress, TX City, and Pasadena in the next few days.
20201016_120112.jpg
20201016_120118.jpg
20201016_120140.jpg
20201016_120159.jpg
20201016_120240.jpg
20201016_120120.jpg
20201016_120211.jpg
20201016_120233.jpg

Picked up the Kobe IV protro ftb at East La store today. Only small size left for the IV’s.
They also had black and purple 1 protro.
Both were $175 no discounts/coupons can be applied.

I hate going to the East La store as their employees are rude and act like they are doing consumers a favor. I just hate how their employees treat their customers there, both Managers and associate. Worst customer service of all the Nike stores I go to.

Picked up the Kobe IV protro ftb at East La store today. Only small size left for the IV’s.
They also had black and purple 1 protro.
Both were $175 no discounts/coupons can be applied.

I hate going to the East La store as their employees are rude and act like they are doing consumers a favor. I just hate how their employees treat their customers there, both Managers and associate. Worst customer service of all the Nike stores I go to.
Wish I would have stopped by, earlier, as I was in the area. Damn it. As for their employees, yeah. They were really nice up until maybe a year ago. I'm not sure what changed but the mood in there was a drastic change. Almost overnight, too. My worst experiences have been at the Ontario Mills location. I've asked for help, the employees say "sure" and then just walk away. I've even asked for assistance, they said "no problem" and then walk away. I have then gone back to the employee asking if they were still going to help me and they said "yes" and then walk away again. I wasn't interrupting them, either. They were just standing around and then go talk with another employee and keep me hanging on. I don't go to that location anymore because it happened repeatedly.

Back
Top Bottom