OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

Pasadena no sneakers... at all 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Loads of NBA (mostly Rockets, Celtics, and all star) and even more Olympic gear, lots of Texans stuff too.
Good prices on clothes, Ts as low as $6.
And some Astros slides I almost bought for $40.00 but they were
20210812_204045.jpg

20210813_025612.jpg
20210813_025139.jpg
20210813_025450.jpg

20210813_025549.jpg
20210812_203037.jpg
20210812_203046.jpg
20210812_203104.jpg
20210812_193846.jpg
20210813_025533.jpg
$19.99 at Pasadena Tx. Had just about every size., but will not last. Super comfy not sure what kind of tech is in them, but it feels like walking on gel packs, gonna grab the Texans pair too at retail. 🤞 They do a Rocket's. Oh and did grab these Jordan LS (only pair I saw) slides for 60(retail is 80) thermaflex hoodie 59.99 (retail is $150) lots of sizes too. Rocket's T retail 35, got it for 14.99.

The 2 outlets I go to in OH are straight garbage when it comes to employees buying up product..And they've been like that for years..Especially Jeffersonville..That spot has been bad for employees stashing stuff for 20 yrs..
I went to central back in 2007-2010 mfs use to come up fr fr.. then they opened a finishline outlet.. i worked there a few months in 2012 when bred 4s dropped.. no limit no raffle.. i sold a dude from columbus 6 pairs of bred 4s ..with store being packed.. no one fussed and people still got pairs including the employee stock.. hell i walked away with 2 pairs..same thing happened same year when bred 12s dropped..everyone ate.. so i hate now how employees do ****.. its always more than enough to go around.. employees the middleman with this ish.. and we all know how the middleman is when you messing with the plug smh

Headed to TX city I'll update later.

EDIT: Sorry guys I left late and they locked me out 10 minutes to close. I'm going back tomorrow. I found a new spot, in houston/baybrook area PM if interested don't want it on blast. Not a lot of shoes but NBA, NFL,MLB, Nike, mitchell and ness Jordan Brand. I got probably 25 shirseys for $2.78 a piece. Didn't look close enough I was rushing but the jerseys were $23.99 not sure if authentic or swingman, hoodies $24.99. Best part is its legit, part of a huge chain.Thermaflex $60.00.

I'll put some pics up in a bit.

Last edited:
Gilroy- had carmine vi’s in gs sizes behind front counter. Not many but ranged from 3-6.5. Only thing I saw worth a damn and most likely retail. The Monterey auto week was more interesting for my time today so only dropped by before heading south.

Lee, MA Nike outlet closed for good a few weeks ago. Never seen a Nike outlet close before. Had found some halfway decent stuff there over the years, but it started to really suck about 3 yrs ago or so, pretty much the same time all the outlets started to suck.

michaeljordan-crying.gif

Yo bro, pour some out for the Nike Community Store Ivy City (Washington, DC), they shuttered up on Saturday for good. Many a good deal was had there over the years. Heard they just ran 30% off the whole store all week, shoes were all gone day one (some said they shipped out some, sold the rest). Gonna miss that place.

Houston fam I found a new spot didn't even make it to outlet going tomorrow. Crushed any outlet I've been to in over a year. Spent 1500 so yeah... PM me if interested don't want to blow it completely up yet.
16291266994954813229815161417182.jpg

Something popping at Pasadena buddies there waiting an hour...
650904778.jpg
650904754.jpg
IMG_2852.jpg
Oh wow I wonder what it could be? I never seen a line that long, even on the weekends.

also are outlets able to accept returns from Nike now? Or did they do away with that completely?

Oh wow I wonder what it could be? I never seen a line that long, even on the weekends.

also are outlets able to accept returns from Nike now? Or did they do away with that completely?

Outlets yes, clearance takes only ndc returns. In store Is final sale.
My guess is
air-jordan-6-retro-carmine.jpg

Both outlets I went to last week Vacaville and Gilroy got the carmines so I wouldn’t be surprised if that was what the line was for. Most likely gonna be retail price and b-grade.

So Pasadena "may" never be hot for shoes again unless Monarchs or cleats are you're thing... at least the resellers have been dispersing so maybe in time. Tons of NBA and team USA clothes tonight be back there tomorrow, they were closing before I finished and I never even got to NFL, Jordan, apparel, shorts, or jackets/hoodies &pants other than a quick glance. Here's a taste. Oh there's still bookoo Harden Swingmans $19.99 mostly red left, very few white that I saw. They're not with the other NBA stuff on the wall, but (center store) maybe 3 racks full still. They might've had WB just didn't make it that far, to check sizes and names grabbed a Harden swingman staring at me in my size... as the employee followed me and made sure I cashed out, got in about 830pm and they closed at 9pm. Theyll not ever be doing returns again,, except for damaged or online purchases. 😥 Definitely coming back though. Had Heat city (jerseys & shorts) sorry my buddy and I both bought 1 yesterday, and what appears the last 2 today i grabbed all were XL...I did end up qith all 4 cause they were too small for him, unfortunately to big for me...PM me if interested not looking to make $$ off of NT or they'll probably end up on ebay (where I will look to make $) just to big for my taste. 3 pair are up for grabs gonna try one last time to fit but might be 4 available by tomorrow. Also had heat earned (some even blank also), Lakers blank earned swingman in like 3x and 4x🤷‍♂️, and Celtics statements (Authentic) blank around $75 I think 1 small the rest xxxl and up (looked huge, might be off on size though). Swingmans ranged from $30 to $50 just depended on team player age etc I guess...Blank white or Blue USA swingmans looked like all were a small, voupdnt tell for sure. The white one I'm 99% sure was all smalls. They were 30 0r 40 bucks, I'll check later when home. USA performance shorts ($40) and were the only ones I saw (didn't look super hard though). I think all the USA tees were $9.99 BTW. They had more USA stuff just my phone had 6% left and was fighting me to snap pics... might have more shorts too.didnt make it to a lot of racks (the L I bought was hanging with XXL stuff so I'm hopeful. The USA Shorts are so so nice in person, I can see why they were charging $120 online (not like I'd pay that) when they dropped. Plus SUPER heavy, gold zipper and tips on drawstring cord, not sure how anyone could hoop in them, super heavy. Way heavier than the USA swingmans I've got. I'll check tomorrow for more. Any requests PM me. I'll put up a few more pics when I'm home. Lots of shooting shirts from a lot of teams (Rockets, Spurs, Mavs, Celtics, Suns, Heat, think there were more just not remembering now. Lebron 18s Diana Turassis I think they call them 🤷‍♂️ not into Lebrons. Some size 13 to 15 Kyries. Front ailes were Monarchs, and back were cleats... 😔 only decent aisle was were the small sizes used to be kept. Some zoom ball shoes, kyries, and other 50/60 Bball shoes.
20210902_154325.jpg
20210902_203828.jpg
20210902_204015.jpg
20210902_204156.jpg
20210902_204520.jpg
20210902_204534.jpg
20210902_204739.jpg
20210902_204754.jpg
20210902_204808.jpg
20210902_205051.jpg

Lakers earned looks super odd in person... more grey than black to me... 🤷‍♂️ maybe it is.

P.S
I Think Texas City is a dead store walking, especially being so close to Pasadena super dissapointing and a waste of time. Even the "kind of" connect I had there is gone... it appears. 😔😥😔

Back
Top Bottom