OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

Oh, I need these USA Shorts and Shirts
Do they have the whole Olympic Collection?
On Nike.Com is still no sale

I haven’t been to Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance in months. I used to go every week but the resellers have ruined the experience. I decided to go today and to quote Mike Rich, it was “Slim Pickens McGlickens”. Unless you like Kyrie 6 TB’s. They had a ton. I wanted something green so I copped these. They were $59.99 but I’m size 13 so I invoked the Extended Sizes Discount. They hooked it up. Paid $30.

8135E6A6-2595-4B60-A6D3-698878A49BAF.jpeg

Denver premium outlets in Thornton looked depressing today. The hash wall was approx 20-25% full. The rows of displays that would normally be full were probably at about 75% capacity. One whole row was completely empty. A lot of their clothing was sparse as well. This outlet usually does massive business, so I’m assuming it’s just a supply issue… but that was probably the least amount of time I’ve ever spent browsing in there.

steebie j steebie j some good stuff in larger sizes at Cypress...not sure if 13 was large enough... worht a look. Unless you want clothes don't bother with Pasadena or TX City, till 2022... DSG warehouse (El Dorado) is where its at... right now just haven't started marking thigs down past 80. Talked to Nike manager today and said might be a point where they don't even have shoes around Christmas... Nike has told them by 2022 things should resume back to normal... minus the new return policy...😡😡😡

Tons of freak 2s, kd13s, and lebron 18s just not discounted enough yet...

TX city basura... Pasadena good for clothing, good deals too. Cypress was good, gonna hit Katy this afternoon... let traffic die some. Once MLB season is up Astros gear at DSG warehouse will be LOADED... be shocked if not.

TX city basura... Pasadena good for clothing, good deals too. Cypress was good, gonna hit Katy this afternoon... let traffic die some. Once MLB season is up Astros gear at DSG warehouse will be LOADED... be shocked if not.
Been a lot of trash lately at the htown stores

The Dena is good with clothes manager said 2022 should be back to normal. TX city wouldn't surprise me if they shut it down. Cypress 2as decent... just almost everything was retail.... let you k ow about Katy mills in a bit.

I used to love this thread but I gave up on outlets cuz cottage grove just back door everything 😡

I can say at least from my time working at a clearance store (worked at one six months, left in March) employees definitely DO take the better product from the back if they are working back there. Nike's "official" policy is that you may not buy from the back and stuff has to hit the floor. Now of course, there were ways around this, but people were losing their jobs left and right over it. Some managers enforce this rule, some will look the other way. Our management group started to heavily enforce this, and in turn the only people who really ate were re-sellers because everything was hitting the floor. If your store has a decent amount of them (mine had 4-6 high $$ re-sellers on top of another 5-10 who did it casually) you definitely won't get anything good unless it is pure luck.

I can say at least from my time working at a clearance store (worked at one six months, left in March) employees definitely DO take the better product from the back if they are working back there. Nike's "official" policy is that you may not buy from the back and stuff has to hit the floor. Now of course, there were ways around this, but people were losing their jobs left and right over it. Some managers enforce this rule, some will look the other way. Our management group started to heavily enforce this, and in turn the only people who really ate were re-sellers because everything was hitting the floor. If your store has a decent amount of them (mine had 4-6 high $$ re-sellers on top of another 5-10 who did it casually) you definitely won't get anything good unless it is pure luck.
In your experience, is it better to go at open or mid-day? I try to go in the morning but I feel like I'm wrestling with resellers. I've heard resellers talk about stores waiting until they leave to put more stuff out.

Also if you don't mind, where'd you work?

In your experience, is it better to go at open or mid-day? I try to go in the morning but I feel like I'm wrestling with resellers. I've heard resellers talk about stores waiting until they leave to put more stuff out.

Also if you don't mind, where'd you work?

I would say mornings right at opening. Shipments are processed typically throughout the day, with the shelves filled at closing before we left so the opening team could just strictly process. Typically there would be about 10 resellers there at opening though, so it is really just luck of the draw.

As for waiting for them to leave, that is also 100% true. If we knew somebody was in the store who was just going to resell something good, we'd wait to put it out so maybe a regular person could get it instead. A lot of the resellers we dealt with took advantage of the kindness of certain people there, and were really rude if you didn't want to throw them a bone. Most of the store truthfully wants nothing to do with them, but the regular ones just took advantage of new hires who had no clue, or people they had gotten to know who were cool with them, but as a whole I would say like 80% of the store hated them.

Deer park, ny

fire red IV (only Sizes over 13) retail
They also had some jordan vi quai, not sure of sizes, they had it in a display on the counter.

My buddy and I are planning on heading to the Philly Nike outlet for the first time. We're looking for bball shoes. Anyone know if the Philly outlet has anything good lately for balling?

Are all outlets and Nike stores considered clearance stores, or is a clearance store a special kind of outlet store?

Clearance stores are like Nikes version of Marshall's/Ross. All hash pretty much random online returns. Outlets little more together have FSR of stuff flush hash wall. If that makes sense?.?

Clearance stores are like Nikes version of Marshall's/Ross. All hash pretty much random online returns. Outlets little more together have FSR of stuff flush hash wall. If that makes sense?.?
It does make sense, thanks. I don't think any of the Nike stores near me are Clearance so it sounds like I'll still be able to do returns next year.

I would say mornings right at opening. Shipments are processed typically throughout the day, with the shelves filled at closing before we left so the opening team could just strictly process. Typically there would be about 10 resellers there at opening though, so it is really just luck of the draw.

As for waiting for them to leave, that is also 100% true. If we knew somebody was in the store who was just going to resell something good, we'd wait to put it out so maybe a regular person could get it instead. A lot of the resellers we dealt with took advantage of the kindness of certain people there, and were really rude if you didn't want to throw them a bone. Most of the store truthfully wants nothing to do with them, but the regular ones just took advantage of new hires who had no clue, or people they had gotten to know who were cool with them, but as a whole I would say like 80% of the store hated them.

YMMV by store; some managers succumb to the need to hit the sales forecast. Some compromise with the resellers and force them to buy x amount of crap in order to buy the heat. Some play it by the book.

When I was still there I absolutely would ensure my employees got first dibs on any heat but we didn’t specifically hold anything. We had visibility in advance on what was coming in so it would be a heads up that “There’s some 6Y Legend Blues coming in this week” or if an employee was interested in a specific type of product they’d definitely be made aware that it was in transit. That’s just a perk of the job that they deserve tbh.

Tuesdays and Thursdays are what my plug or ex plug 🤞 not dude went MIA but told me are they're the best days. They're restocking from weekend on on Monday evenings, and making sure stock is in order on Thursdays evenings for the weekend. As far as timing, it's hit or miss on getting lucky, they might get a random return in the middle of the day and stick it right out. Or 10 minutes before close, how I landed the yellow 4s and Luka 35s. They were closing and saw my JTH3S and and asked if I wanted the yellow 4s. Ironically my size too.
20210924_194447.jpg
20210924_194702.jpg
20210924_194420.jpg
20210924_194517.jpg

All retail and all were my size, except the Lukas 0.5 size too big but I'm hoping to trade some of these for CG11S or playoff 12s. Same deal with 35s saw my gold 36s and pushed for me to grab them. Figured I couldn't lose they're outlets worst case got 60 days to return, someone else can get lucky if I don't find a trade. Goat, ebay, and Stcokx need to charge a fee to middleman trades. I'd pay it for something I wanted... seriously considering keeping the 12s but want that red trim on the Jumpman tab black, and either 13s or Tatums. Been a minute since I've had some Carolina and navy Jordans. Only ones I've got in blue is my og 1 retro lows... and true blue 3s.

Back
Top Bottom