{{OFFICIAL}} NIKE RETRO OR RE-RETRO THESE VOL.1

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

2v99gsz.jpg

Olives were a flop in 94 and again in 2002. Although i personally like them....... i can't see JB being in a hurry to turn them out again.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

2v99gsz.jpg

Olives were a flop in 94 and again in 2002. Although i personally like them....... i can't see JB being in a hurry to turn them out again.

I know. But damn do I love them.

Pillars, Carbon fiber FP1's, and neon total max uptempos are top 3 for me.....everything else is 4-100 on the must cop instantly list
laugh.gif

Yea seeing what I posted made me wanna cry also...such a great site...

Those silver retro Foam maxes are terrible...

Thanks every one for replying and contribute to my thread. Lets keep it going do not stop.

And if and one has any information on these sneakers that was posted. Please feel free to post informationlike swingsho everything wasappreciated

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

nike air breathe
i think thats what they're called but i can't find a picture of them and haven't seen the shoe in easily 12-15 years

it was that shoe from back in the day that basically had the sides cut out of the shoe, hence nike air breathe, and they were a basketball shoe. if anybody have them or a pic of them, they get props
If you go to this site. http://www.nike.com/nikebasketball/usa/index_solesystem.jhtmlhttp://www.nike.com/nikeb...sa/index_solesystem.jhtmlhttp://niketalk.com/topic/120047
and go to 1998, ndestrukt. They are the first ones.

I could go for some more Flightposite III's...... and foamposites of any color are always welcome!

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

i know not to many people are into ACG. but i want to see these retroed. theres a similar colorway thats out now, but nothing compared to these.
i heard these are supposed to come out in march of 09

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I know. But damn do I love them.

Those of us who do like them are few and far between i think. The midsole paint doesn't hold up too well on the 2002 version. I can't see any futureRetro being any better.
The cushioning is also HARD.

89 Flight high UNLV colors,Alphaforce 1,original solo flights, it would be over. I would not care if they made shoes that would make you dunk, not help butmake you dunk, get the point, I would not ever buy another basketball shoe ever.

before anyone goes off, I KNOW THESE HAVE JUST BEEN RETROED.
but what I want to see is the black/white version. not sure why they made them red ones, and the blue ones, and these but not the black/white ones.. anyonehave pics of what I am talking about?

nike please re-release these in no particular order

339686384.jpg

339686043.jpg

339686382.jpg

339686381.jpg

339686380.jpg

339686640.jpg

339686039.jpg

339685775.jpg

339685776.jpg

339685773.jpg

339685771.jpg

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

nike please re-release these in no particular order

339686384.jpg

Not big on trainers in general...... that colorway however, i would cop.

I'd love to see the Big Flyers one last time. Any decent black colorway would do.

Tuned forces were also a great performer. ... Nike killed off tuned air in their hoops shoes too soon.

Back
Top Bottom