[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

also agreed, these are NOT quickstrike. maybe the first digi was, but not these last two.
i spoke with a shop owner and reason originals were so limited is because no one ( shops) thought that a floral pattern would sell, therefore no one placed orders, therefore not many shoes were made. Im not even sure if janoski line has qs to be honest. Seems bloggers ect label shoes QS to start hype. Example being the red firecracker dunks. There labeled as a premium dunk.

Looks like everyone's getting these.  Going to keep my eyes peeled for a disco deal.

Get that pac sun coupon code ready i copped deserts for 20% off

Last edited:

Looks like everyone's getting these.  Going to keep my eyes peeled for a disco deal.
smokin.gif

i spoke with a shop owner and reason originals were so limited is because no one ( shops) thought that a floral pattern would sell, therefore no one placed orders, therefore not many shoes were made. Im not even sure if janoski line has qs to be honest. Seems bloggers ect label shoes QS to start hype. Example being the red firecracker dunks. There labeled as a premium dunk.
makes total sense. imagine if both of these digis had come out back in May/June after the OGs and the shops didn't have time to react and boost their orders. instead of opening up and playing out to the chains, Nike sent double, triple orders to the shops that backed the original digi.

Is there an active 20% off coupon code?

Is there an active 20% off coupon code?
I found RETAILMENOT2050 - 20% off + free shipping. Expires on 10/31/13 but since mandarin florals are not scheduled to drop until next month...I am sure they will release another coupon that you might be able to use or someone else might know of one already. 

Not sure whether to cop the Mandarins because the Orange seems to be a sort of pasty light orange in some pictures but other pictures have it as a somewhat dark vibrant orange. Can someone confirm whether they are light or vibrant? Looking for vibrant.

Not sure whether to cop the Mandarins because the Orange seems to be a sort of pasty light orange in some pictures but other pictures have it as a somewhat dark vibrant orange. Can someone confirm whether they are light or vibrant? Looking for vibrant.
Sort of a darker orange imo

^ You gonna wear the gloves every time you rock em?

JK. simple, clean, original Jano. I gotta pull the trigger on a couple pairs of IDs soon.

^^ Not sure if these pictures will help you make the determination of what you are looking for but hope these help. 

Back
Top Bottom