[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Yes. Just...yes. Coming to NikeID on November 4th. Design your Janoskis with Pendleton patterns and custom colors. I'm about to go broke. Orange Pendletons > Mandarins

wow:smokin

That's weird. Is your order over $50 and some brands are excluded. Also, they changed the promo to today only because maybe they realized the mandarins are coming out tomorrow lol

i added a random janoski into the cart the code is there but no discount.

is the Pendleton option confirmed? if so I may skip the florals...or just get both :lol:

can't wait on those IDs! never ordered one before so that'll be a good christmas present to myself

whats with the lack of 8.5, 11.5 in the mandarins?

i just ordered from the youth shelter, even tho im sure i could have gotten them cheaper at some point from a different spot. these should be an extremly easy shoe to get come this morning, but i need to get those laneys too later. havnet bought J's in a long while.

got the laneys on a uk site with some reward point discounts. goin to sleep now, ill log on later and hear some jordan struggle tales if its a hard cop. hopefully everyone gets the mandarins.

Last edited:
I could only order 1 size from Nike and when I tried to order another on a separate order it says it won't allow me.  Anyone know of any other sites that these just went Live besides CCS? Thanks

Last edited:
I could only order 1 size from Nike and when I tried to order another on a separate order it says it won't allow me.  Anyone know of any other sites that these just went Live besides CCS? Thanks

they are up right now on zumiez and pacsun. the coupon for pacsun didn't work for me either, so i just ended up getting them thru NDC. glad it was an easy purchase though.

they are up right now on zumiez and pacsun. the coupon for pacsun didn't work for me either, so i just ended up getting them thru NDC. glad it was an easy purchase though.
The coupon for PacSun excludes certain brands and Nike is one of them. I think they did on purpose due to the release of the mandarin florals coming out today. 

CAL 1 (612) 822-6840 HAS THE DIGI JANOS CALL NOW!!! SIZES 8-12!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom