[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

I'll def have to get some Nike GCs to use on pendleton IDs. I do see some potential for some sick colorways. Ima play with it when i get home.

actually fugg it i had a 15% off code . came out to be 124 shipped to CA. made a sick color way .. will post it in  a bit

Got my Mandarins in today from SunDiego. Very fast shipping 2-Day Priority. Ordered on Friday morning. Thanks again to pokeyneil.

Got my Mandarins in today from SunDiego. Very fast shipping 2-Day Priority. Ordered on Friday morning. Thanks again to pokeyneil.
word 
glasses.gif
 got mine from SD too to VA today. usps was showing them in chicago or something, go figure

to anyone thinking about pendletons don't forget about ebates. kinda like the mismatch:

Last edited:
actually fugg it i had a 15% off code . came out to be 124 shipped to CA. made a sick color way .. will post it in  a bit

Wow nice man! If you don't mind me asking, how'd you get the code? Not asking for the code just wondering. I'm curious to see how everyone's finished products will look. For now, there's just this one (not my pic).

Last edited:
I like the Navy Pendelton pattern. Debating on the swoosh and eyelet color...Swoosh Wheat and Eyelets Grey or the other way around
frown.gif
?

Last edited:
Has anyone heard anything about the doernbecher release on Saturday?  Will it be at 8 a.m.?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom