[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Nike SB x Taco Bell

nthat.gif

Give me good, original colorways like Lau's, woodgrains, obsidians, reedstones and birches. 

None of this all over print garbage

I love the beach theme, in person they are too dope. I think the comments about girls shoes/kids shoes is a bit exaggerated. It carries the theme wonderffully.

had a nike rep online tell me they released earlier this year but like always.. they don't know what they're talking about lol

had a nike rep online tell me they released earlier this year but like always.. they don't know what they're talking about lol

I just went ahead and copped from size for 65 pounds. About 20 bucks more with shipping but im goin for sport blue 6's only next weekend and then worrying about the quartersnacks next month and that's it for a while for sneaks for me until I sell some of the ones I have in storage to make room for more.

Last edited:
Beaches starting to hit the east coast. tempted to call up some shops or wait till they hit here in Cali....

Just ordered the blacked out/anthracite lunar janoskis. For anyone who's got a pair of the lunars, are they exactly like the oneshots in feel and comfort and anything else you would like to add. Got couple pairs of the oneshots which I love but like the janoski lower slimmer profile better. I heard the lunars are better than the regular zoom in comfort and performance. I also think the lunars look better than the regular Janos IMO. Any help and input is appreciated fellas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom