[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

$76 delivered
Had to have the world cup QS since I was in Brasil

Just got my hands on a pair of the beach bums, surprised they are qs, I figured they were just premium. Like I said before they look way better in person. Not hyping, but I definitely think they are one of the best prints I've seen on the Janos.

Just got my hands on a pair of the beach bums, surprised they are qs, I figured they were just premium. Like I said before they look way better in person. Not hyping, but I definitely think they are one of the best prints I've seen on the Janos.
Did you get these from a shop? If so, are they doing phone orders?

Did you get these from a shop? If so, are they doing phone orders?

I got them from sizeuk(still available 6-12), but seeing they are a qs now I don't have to get involved tryna snatch a pair from the states now.

Last edited:
I got them from sizeuk(still available 6-12), but seeing they are a qs now I don't have to get involved tryna snatch a pair from the states now.
Thanks for the info. I'll have to check them out. 

Btw, how long did it take for you to get them?

Last edited:
Hey, how do they fit in sizes compared to canvas roshes? Because the canvas roshes aren't as flexible and stretchy as the normal roshes and they also look similar in shape so I was thinking they may be similar in sizing.

Also, how comfortable is it for those with wide feet? My feet are quite wide where people can see the edge of my feet popping out of the canvas, looks really wierd lol.

If it matters I'm trying to get the janoski beaches

Last edited:

Hey, how do they fit in sizes compared to canvas roshes? Because the canvas roshes aren't as flexible and stretchy as the normal roshes and they also look similar in shape so I was thinking they may be similar in sizing.

Also, how comfortable is it for those with wide feet? My feet are quite wide where people can see the edge of my feet popping out of the canvas, looks really wierd lol.

If it matters I'm trying to get the janoski beaches
I have janoski in both suede and canvas, both in size 9.5,  the suede when broken in feels like it has much more room in the toe box imo,  probably cuz canvas doesnt really stretch perhaps.  but both fit fine and are super comfy.  hope that helps.  

So I was just told beachbums are supposed to be released on Wednesday in stores. I was told by a shop friend,that Nike reps are telling shops they can't release them til Wednesday.

Anyone looking for the beach janoski 5 panel for themselves? Not trying to feed resellers. Hit me up and I'll show the way. Seems they only have about 4 of them also.

It's a website by the way

Last edited:
For people with both the lunar Janoski's and lunar oneshot, what's the main difference between the too?

Tried on the Lunar Janoski's at it feels like the Oneshot's except it's a bit narrower...

Thanks!

I have janoski in both suede and canvas, both in size 9.5,  the suede when broken in feels like it has much more room in the toe box imo,  probably cuz canvas doesnt really stretch perhaps.  but both fit fine and are super comfy.  hope that helps.  
Thanks. So the canvas doesn't stretch as much, i see. I can confirm that with my canvas roshes. 

do you have wide feet? 

Thanks. So the canvas doesn't stretch as much, i see. I can confirm that with my canvas roshes. 

do you have wide feet? 
my feet are pretty normal, but I just prefer toe room in most my shoes.  So when I purchase I usually take wide footers advice.  

^ thank you sir. much appreciated

unfortunately, i dont have any sz. 13 florals to sell.

http://www.tillys.com/tillys/brandpage.aspx?bid=90&ctlg=010_Guys&cid=1417

Use code RMNBTS20 for 20% off and free shipping. (place separate orders if you are buying clothes with it because the code is for only 1 item).
It's not searchable on their site, only through the link provided.
You are welcome.

Now someone sell me size 13 og florals :D

Thanks a ton. Saved me a 60 mile round trip drive to the closest skateshop. Gonna use the money saved to pick up one of the shirts

Back
Top Bottom