[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it...
I'm looking for a pair of New/DS Lunar Jano's. The black on black ones in size 12. They had them at SPoT but I slept on em, really been sleeping on them for a long time actually. Willing to pay more than retail.

Finally copped the blackout janoski Max's that were first released overseas. Just checked the site and they are on all sites now. Didn't even know ! Glad I didn't pull the trigger on them crazy resale prices months ago. Win. Freshest Max's by far.

Anxious to try out the lunar janoskis. Want that obsidian colorway but for around $50isj
I managed to snag the lows for like $48 or so on that buyskateshoes sale they had back on cyber Monday or w/e. They're pretty comfortable, def take some breaking in time though.
Kind of kicking myself for not snagging those navy with the gum sole mids too, would've been two pairs for the price of one basically

Last edited:

should be at least $200 DS
Thank you.

I traded a pair of DS Fireberry flyknit roshes for them 8.5/10 condition no og box.

He added $20 on top.

I thought that was decent. Prices for these things sprung way up it seems like after this years DB.

Thank you.

I traded a pair of DS Fireberry flyknit roshes for them 8.5/10 condition no og box.

He added $20 on top.

I thought that was decent. Prices for these things sprung way up it seems like after this years DB.

Are you guys talking about the black/purple pair?

Did the jano tuxedo sell out? I tried clicking on the link on my phone and i couldnt find the the product

The same ones that could be had at the outlet for $35 last year? That's terrible haha.
I wasn't on Janoski at the time. Finding them has been fairly easy but prices are all over the place. I looked at it as a shoe I'll never wear for a shoe I will. Oh well win some lose some

I've never bought a pair of janoskis specifically to skate, but I find them being my go to skate shoe when I cycle shoes down

Might pick up a cheap pair of suedes this spring

I've never bought a pair of janoskis specifically to skate, but I find them being my go to skate shoe when I cycle shoes down

I picked up beaches when they dropped and instantly hooked...

Now I'm trying to catch up haha. Thankfully most pairs are still in stores or very cheap

i used to skate in janos.. till i rolled my ankle pretty damn bad. now it's strictly blazers and mid/high tops :lol:

Back
Top Bottom