[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Just picked up lunar mids. Loving them. I had tried the regular lows and they are too low for me and I was slacking on buying a pair of mids. Glad I waited.

110% copped

Hey I was wondering if anyone owned a pair of the arctic green/pine green Janos and wouldn't mind selling me a pair of the flat mint colored laces that came with them if they're not using them haha. Lmk!

the db janoski max is one of the dopest sneakers ever and one of the most underrated sneakers ever , its ridiculous how ppl pay 400$ + for jordans and dont pay 180$ for these , comfort-style-beauty-uniqueness this shoe has everything 

I love janoskis as much as the next guy but these were far from underrated. Plenty of people said that they had the janoskis as the best out the DB pack

Janoski Pendleton Wool Red Plaid / Gum

Instagram : @hcroyo

Sick shot, I peeped your IG and saw that you also ordered the other pendleton. Do you think you can post a detailed pics of those? I'm debating on which colorway to grab before they pull them

Hi, new to this thread, but have been wearing the JMs for quite some time. I've scanned through the images in this thread but I don't see any pictures of size tags, so I'm just wondering if anyone could teach me how to spot fakes?
My friend wants to purchase a pair locally, but she doesn't know if it's authentic or not... after looking at pics from eBay etc., the size tag looks off. However, just wanna get a better perspective from you guys! 

Thanks, any help (looking out for size tag, box label, box itself, etc.) would be appreciated. 
happy.gif

PS I don't have a pic of the 'fakes' my friend wants to purchase, apologies
smile.gif

NDC? I picked my pair up from them also during the clearance blowout along with the desert camps
yeah. a local outlet had pairs but passed. when I wanted to get them, they were sold out. luckily I checked out  the NDC clearance section and got em.

how'd you get them that cheap? it says $55 on ndc
NDC during new years weekend offered extra 25% off on clearance items.

Along with that they offered free 2-day shipping as well

I bought this croc pair along with thew desert camo. Both came out to $87 with 2 day shipping.

Win in my eyes

Back
Top Bottom