[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

No, it's not all for me. Those are mine and my friends' pairs that we copped. We waited 4 hours on the line but it was all worth it. I just asked them if i could take a pic of all of them together

On the other hand, I got to see the Florals in person and wasn't all impressed ... a good thing they sold out after we even got to buy so my friends won't have to buy them Florals instead. The owner of the shop was rocking the Volts and we all looked at his feet when he passed us by LOL (Wearing the Volts with Black laces on works miracles)

Last edited:
No, it's not all for me. Those are mine and my friends' pairs that we copped. We waited 4 hours on the line but it was all worth it. I just asked them if i could take a pic of all of them together

On the other hand, I got to see the Florals in person and wasn't all impressed ... a good thing they sold out after we even got to buy so my friends won't have to buy them Florals instead. The owner of the shop was rocking the Volts and we all looked at his feet when he passed us by LOL (Wearing the Volts with Black laces on works miracles)
NOPE, ALL LIES

Last edited:
Good looking kmac, unfortunately I was too late.

Hopefully I'll be able to get them somewhere else. 

can someone please tell me where to get the volts now ive been waiting on these for about a year i dont want to have to miss out on these.

can someone please tell me where to get the volts now ive been waiting on these for about a year i dont want to have to miss out on these.
Haven't seen any places other than eBay. Someone in here said April 14th or linked to somewhere that said that. That's this Sunday and I haven't heard either of my locals speak on em.

Good looking kmac, unfortunately I was too late.

Hopefully I'll be able to get them somewhere else. 
Thanks man

If you search the hashtags on twitter or instagram, small independent shops/boutiques often post stuff that are going to be available on their online store (given they are big enough to have one, and can ship internationally). Alot of places like munkstore are still just releasing. Well that's what i did anyway, I've done it a few times for jordan releases instead of trying to bargain with resellers to get below 2X retail. Just stupid

Haven't seen any places other than eBay. Someone in here said April 14th or linked to somewhere that said that. That's this Sunday and I haven't heard either of my locals speak on em.

Thanks alot I remember I posted a long time ago here no one knew info so ill stay glued to my computer. After the royal 1s fiasco I can't miss out ok any shoe I want

Hey @kmac1510 thanks for the info! We wouldn't mind if you keep posting any other sites that have the digi floral :smile: how much was shipping for you btw?

Hey @kmac1510 thanks for the info! We wouldn't mind if you keep posting any other sites that have the digi floral
smile.gif
how much was shipping for you btw?
No worries! To Australia it cost about 30 euro, which is pretty standard and on top of retail it was a steal given the prices of resellers.
 But yeah I will definitely keep my eyes open for any that drop. Also keeping tabs on the lemon twists seen a few Asian contries get them in early. But hearing alot for the 14th, some for the 20th. If your gunning for them make sure to check skate shops and all, even send them an email cant hurt.

Hey @kmac1510 thanks for the info! We wouldn't mind if you keep posting any other sites that have the digi floral :smile: how much was shipping for you btw?
No worries! To Australia it cost about 30 euro, which is pretty standard and on top of retail it was a steal given the prices of resellers.

But yeah I will definitely keep my eyes open for any that drop. Also keeping tabs on the lemon twists seen a few Asian contries get them in early. But hearing alot for the 14th, some for the 20th. If your gunning for them make sure to check skate shops and all, even send them an email cant hurt.

lemon twists are popping up on ebay.. im not pulling the trigger at all until i see whats going on.

Hey guys actually have found another site for the florals, well tbh its a little iffy and remaining sizes are on the smaller end.

Just want to make something clear I'm not forcing you to listen to me, just posting stuff that might be helpful!! Not trying scam anyone or whatever, and won't be accused if **** goes bad. Not my job to check reputation /reliability of the site/store and what not. It's solely up to you and your instinct.

Had some ****** PM's before and just want to get this out lol.

http://freshonline.be/shopping/product.php?id_product=10001510

Its a little iffy cause it has no picture, which is weird and before linking them I did email them and got this response.

And also a day later these guys still had stock, which is again weird for quickstrike. Anyway might help, might not. If anyway can vertify that they are florals and they are legit be sweet.

Thanks Kmac. It's up to us whether to pull the trigger or not, but the info is always appreciated it. I'm after a 12 in probably the digi and the twist.

The ebay prices on both of these right now is outlandish.

No worries!

And ye just thought I'd get it out there only trying to help ahah.

Sizes 9 and up go very very quickly hey. But keep my eyes open for yous, as well as volt releases. Not 100% sold yet, maybe a bit too loud for me.

Just saw three pairs of florals i was watching on ebay go for 260 USD shipped smh
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom