[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

I thnk because it is one of the rarer, blue box janoskis from the early era. Truth be told though, i hate this one... the leather creases and rips easily even if i take care of it

I thnk because it is one of the rarer, blue box janoskis from the early era. Truth be told though, i hate this one... the leather creases and rips easily even if i take care of it

ok, but for $500+ ? come on ...
there are a lot of blue box dunk SBs too

citysole is taking preorders for the lemon twists shipping out by April 16th... again hinting a 14th release date.

http://citysole.com/shoe_store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=196&products_id=7806

and shipping prices

http://citysole.com/shoe_store/index.php?main_page=shippinginfo

man you know what I was hoping that link was for :/

thanks for the link!! but they dont have an 11.5 i wear an 11.5 in jordans and nike sb blazers and dunks. do i need to stick to that size and just wait until they pop up on the 14 or does it fit small

Brooklyn Projects has the Volts in stock. Came out to 104 shipped.

@bklynprojects: Nike Sb VOLT Janoski IN STOCK now.. Call the shop for info and phone orders 323-658-3030

Good looks fam. I work in the morning and then gotta catch a flight. Might order at the airport or just try to buy local, but the info is appreciated.

HOLI MOLI JANOSKI these are mad customs!!

il_570xN.446075162_pqra.jpg

il_570xN.446075064_2o8x.jpg
il_570xN.446075106_nxsw.jpg

Damn these are nice..Who did these?

Brooklyn Projects has the Volts in stock. Came out to 104 shipped.

@bklynprojects: Nike Sb VOLT Janoski IN STOCK now.. Call the shop for info and phone orders 323-658-3030

A lot of sizes gone. Guy said they don't have anything between 6 and 10.5. Great price though.

Volts look nice but I could never see myself wearing them.

I'm still looking out for the florals, hopefully I can get a pair.

Damn my financial aid hasn't come in yet and I'm kinda trippin' because the mailman don't deliver on Sundays (word to Karl Malone). So I'm hoping it comes tomorrow, or I might just end up in jail before they release.
wink.gif

Damn my financial aid hasn't come in yet and I'm kinda trippin' because the mailman don't deliver on Sundays (word to Karl Malone). So I'm hoping it comes tomorrow, or I might just end up in jail before they release.
wink.gif
Financial Aid is not for that hahhaha

just ordered my pair from brooklyn projects. now i can sleep

wink.gif
Financial Aid is not for that hahhaha

shoooooott!!!!! mannn yes it is!!! where do u think i got all these kicks from. use that refund before its over lol

Heads up people in america for LEMON TWISTS..

Ruin Inc located Sandy Springs GA, just got them in limited stock.

Black Sheep Skate Shop located in Charlotte NC releasing TOMORROW 11 AM in store only!!

Compound Board Shop in Florida releasing TOMORROW 10 AM in store i believe, since they don't have online shop.

Rukus 103 in Baton Rouge LA just got them in so call up see if they have any sizes left.

Kinetic Skate Boarding located in Wilminton DE and Haddonfield NJ are getting them in this week, so ring them up for dates. Available instore, not sure if online.

Relief Skate Supply again in Florida, give them a call for the date.

ALL RETAIL quickstrike release!!!

all times obviously the local time

Last edited:
Just some girl from the UK hey got bored to started painting lol, cant rmemeber her user name but she posted on instagram.

Damn, they came out dope!! I would love to have a pair as my everyday sneakers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom