[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

already been posted a few times just look a few pages back. I dont think these will be as hard as the digi florals. even the winos werent as hard to cop. Think supreme had ALOT to do with this cuz normally janoskis aint that hard to find.
Are you referring to the floral hype that they created with the PCL stuff? lol

Perfect Mother's Day kicks.

lol 199.95 for second pair. just as bad as resellers...
mean.gif

and isn't this a retail store, so they should be basing prices on box prices

already been posted a few times just look a few pages back. I dont think these will be as hard as the digi florals. even the winos werent as hard to cop. Think supreme had ALOT to do with this cuz normally janoskis aint that hard to find.
Are you referring to the floral hype that they created with the PCL stuff? lol
yea it definitely had alot to do with it, even though floral and hawaiian patterns are generally in style.

lol 199.95 for second pair. just as bad as resellers...:smh:

and isn't this a retail store, so they should be basing prices on box prices
I think they should retail it at 90 but the 199 is great to catch resellers tryna score a second or even third pair. Saw plenty of ppl walkinout with either different sizes they know they couldn't wear or in some cases, more than 2 pairs in some spots bein shady lol.
B/w florals will be copped. No questions.
same

Last edited:
Anybody actually skates with these?

Got my first pair. The shoe hurts my left heel when I'm walking :rolleyes

SO since the Floral wave is settling, what's everyone looking to cop next? I need the Old Royals, Pink Foils, and the Black/Team Red/Sails. Others too, but these are tops right now.

SO since the Floral wave is settling, what's everyone looking to cop next? I need the Old Royals, Pink Foils, and the Black/Team Red/Sails. Others too, but these are tops right now.
Pink foils for me and the black floral, if that's coming out still, but ain't seen any info in a while on them.

I was out of town when Mainland at my local mall had the florals lol on Thursday. Sold out in maybe a few hrs. 1 per size.

pretty sure my next janoski are going to be the birch noble green and the brown one :smokin

I'll be set after that.

Maybe cop one mid just to have both (I feel like they'll be better for skate)

Last edited:
damnn..my local shoe store had them..sold out within 30 mins..now im in the hunt for these..what are retail on these?

One of my spots doing a release at any time between 10-1 haha. But I already got a pair and I'm broke so idk.

i heard the blends in costa mesa gonna get em too. be on there instagram. btw u know what retail is on these? im new to the janoskis

Back
Top Bottom