[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Roshe insoles lol works great if you had to buy a size up!

Where can I get the Florals online for less than 180?

eBay ranges from 190-250. 

Last edited:
for those who are in the IE/LA/OC area and missed the memo on active releasing these today, most locations sold out (many within minutes of releasing them) but a few still may have random sizes of the digi floral janoski's. In the late afternoon i know the active huntington beach had 10+ pairs remaining, and the irvine location  has pairs left too. riverside, norco, rancho cucamonga, tustin, and chino/chino hills are all sold out for sure though. 

edit: active was selling them for $99 instead of the listed $90 msrp. fyi..

Last edited:
for those who are in the IE/LA/OC area and missed the memo on active releasing these today, most locations sold out (many within minutes of releasing them) but a few still may have random sizes of the digi floral janoski's. In the late afternoon i know the active huntington beach had 10+ pairs remaining, and the irvine location  has pairs left too. riverside, norco, rancho cucamonga, tustin, and chino/chino hills are all sold out for sure though. 

edit: active was selling them for $99 instead of the listed $90 msrp. fyi..
phone orders?

if anyone's looking for the matching digi floral shirt, check your local Nike stores, mine just got them in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom