[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

type in nike floral janoski in ebay and there are around 680 listing... embarrassing how people think they could make a quick buck with any shoe release

type in nike floral janoski in ebay and there are around 680 listing... embarrassing how people think they could make a quick buck with any shoe release

It's crazy. I wonder how many out of those pairs will end up being returned to the store after they see that they can't sell them? I mean the shoe is STILL widely available for the most part and some shops haven't even gotten their shipment yet.

Last edited:
It's crazy. I wonder how many out of those pairs will end up being returned to the store after they see that they can't sell them? I mean the shoe is STILL widely available for the most part and some shops haven't even gotten their shipment yet.
So true. My cousin bought 2-3 to sell and he wants resale for them. Now he realizes they aren't gonna sell for what he thought and ebay fees only make it worse.

Not to mention that most Pacsun locations got em haha. I'm stoked on that tho. Nice and easy to grab a pair!

I really hope the orange florals are just as easy to get as the desert florals were. And a restock on the first digi floral would be nice too.

Not to mention that most Pacsun locations got em haha. I'm stoked on that tho. Nice and easy to grab a pair!
+1 it's so refreshing to actually walk in a store, be able to try on a pair of shoes (try on the next size just to see which is more comfortable), have friendly employees, no raffles, lines, or bs. Plus being able to use a discount code... This release felt like what buying a pair of hot sneakers on release day a decade + ago felt like.

Last edited:
my bad.
use my computer to get a better deal then :lol:

These noobs are tooooo funny

Your own computer is ripping you off.

Il cop these for retail (USD) or possibly less

Good day sir

Thanks for the info. Never knew I was supposed to convert to euros when I am paying from America. Anyone order from them and can confirm this?

Thanks for the info. Never knew I was supposed to convert to euros when I am paying from America. Anyone order from them and can confirm this?
whether you look at it as 750 DK, 100 euro, or 135 USD, it's all the same, give or take. conversion rate.

Last edited:
My PAC sun has a full run of desert Camo floral Janos.... I order from @premiere. Manager said they only sold one pair

whether you look at it as 750 DK, 100 euro, or 135 USD, it's all the same, give or take. conversion rate.

I used xe.com and converted 750dk or whatever was quoted and it confirmed 153 usd shipping included. Was just lookin out for others. I should've asked their rep when I had a chance. Oh well.

I used xe.com and converted 750dk or whatever was quoted and it confirmed 153 usd shipping included. Was just lookin out for others. I should've asked their rep when I had a chance. Oh well.
750dk  ~  135 usd   but unfortunately delivery to "rest of world" is 34 euro, so another $46 on top of that. These are the numbers I'm getting- 600 was a much better deal if that was the price earlier

makes it confusing because it shows shipping to denmark as 50dk, europe 27 euro.

good look- shipping overseas is rarely cheap

Last edited:
My PAC sun has a full run of desert Camo floral Janos.... I order from @premiere. Manager said they only sold one pair
It's this crazy phenomenon that makes absolutely no sense. If nike pumps out some super ugly product but calls it limited it sells, if it's actually nice looking but made in larger quantities no one wants it. It's not exclusive enough for people.

750dk  ~  135 usd   but unfortunately delivery to "rest of world" is 34 euro, so another $46 on top of that.

makes it confusing because it shows shipping to denmark as 50dk, europe 27 euro

good look- shipping overseas is rarely cheap

this is the last time i will speak on this topic. no disrespect to you or that other douchey guy.

you said

The shoe is 100 euro, shipping is 34 euro.

Euro > USD

Shoes are not $135 shipped USD

yep. more like $180-185

which that other guy agreed with

then we went on about euros and blah blah. but as i stated. im in america. so why would i convert to euros?

then he showed some proof about the conversion rates

but all i was trying to say was this

total at check out

so i convert to USD, not euros, cause i wouldn't be paying in euros, id be paying in USD

and here you go

this is why i was saying it would come out to 154 and not 190 or whatever you guys were agreeing to. guess it was a typo on their end or something

Last edited:
I already gave up trying to checkout the Florals using Paypal... 

Just took out my old and reliable wingtips for a Sunday morning stroll

It's this crazy phenomenon that makes absolutely no sense. If nike pumps out some super ugly product but calls it limited it sells, if it's actually nice looking but made in larger quantities no one wants it. It's not exclusive enough for people.
Yea.. Ppl are weird these days. Only purchasing shoes that have major hype behind them. I personally buy what I like, regardless of hype. Strive to be different ppl.

Back
Top Bottom