[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Ridefourever overcharges ALL hyped kicks, volt janoskis were $200, they had a few dunk QS at $250. They rape people which is why kicks sit on their site for months at a time until they drop em

Hey Guys ive known this for awhile now orange florals will release on Oct 5 @local Skateshops This will be a INSTORE RELEASE ONLY !!! 
NOT GONNA BE LIKE BLUE FLORALS IT WILL BE A REAL LIMITED AMOUNT QS ONCE GONE ITS GONE! 
If you live in tampa bay area Skatepark of tampa Bricks Store in YBOR CIty WILL HAVE THEM IN STOCK SO GRAB YOUR CAMPING CHAIRS BC THESE ARE A GREAT BUY AND WORTH EVERY LITTLE PENNY YOU HAVE. 

Hey Guys ive known this for awhile now orange florals will release on Oct 5 @local Skateshops This will be a INSTORE RELEASE ONLY !!! 

NOT GONNA BE LIKE BLUE FLORALS IT WILL BE A REAL LIMITED AMOUNT QS ONCE GONE ITS GONE! 

If you live in tampa bay area Skatepark of tampa Bricks Store in YBOR CIty WILL HAVE THEM IN STOCK SO GRAB YOUR CAMPING CHAIRS BC THESE ARE A GREAT BUY AND WORTH EVERY LITTLE PENNY YOU HAVE. 

I saw Nike.com respond to someone on twitter about the orange florals and they said they'd be releasing on the 15th

Really liking this pair...

had no intentions getting these either but ended up grabbing them after seeing them in person. they don't come close to the original pair but still great in person.

857b66ec27e011e3aba922000ab5ba87_8.jpg

I agree. The original colors just work better for what the shoe is. I'm still not 100% in love with my desert but I ordered a matching fleece shirt too so I guess I'll hang onto them. The base color should have been brown. Th e digi look would stand out more.

Wasn't thinking about buying these but saw them at NikeTown so why not. Loving the pattern on the toe box though.

Yeah those are pretty sick. The orange ones are cool too.
The desert ones looks like they took the regular digi floral and inverted the colors haha.

Idk if its confirmed or photoshop. Someone save this pic and tweet nikestore and ask if this is confirmed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom