[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

NT help me out. What's the best way to clean the canvas janoskis? Thanks in advance.

Oh, just a heads up for the people in SoCal.

O.C.G.S. in Fountain Valley will be releasing floral camo this Saturday at 11am.

SoCal/LA heads...Brooklyn Projects release is in-store tomorrow @ 12 noon.

Last edited:
I picked up a my 9.5 from borders here in LA. They charged $100 + tax so $108. call your borders shops, if your in LA. they should get their stock either today or tomorrow. as for the shoe itself, there look 100x better in person. the floral print is different on every shoe. dont sleep on em.

Houston peeps! Southside Skate dropping digicamos @ both locations this Saturday. first come, first serve. 1 pair per person, $120.

Has anyone ordered from grailstatus? They're selling them online for $160 shipped in the U.S.! Also ship internationally but idk shipping prices.
Yoooo great look!! ^^^ everyone looking for online check them out still have sizes, and pretty decent pricing.
prolly gonna take some heat for this... anyone rock janos w/o socks?
AT LEAST no-show socks! if your going to rock them alot, got to spare people around you from smell!! ahahah
embarassed.gif

Well. In my first class.. Gonna try to head out around 9:30, skip my 2nd class, and get to the store that's releasing em at 11 around 10:20.. Hopefully it's not too many people/there's enough pairs for me to get a pair. Praying to Korean Jesus that everything works out lol.

if only i live in another state beside ny,  most of the other states don't take phone order =[

Last edited:
if only i live in another state beside ny,  most of the other states don't take phone order =[
If you are in NYC do some leg work and find a store with them in stock, call around. Thats what I did and copped a pair yesterday.

If you are in NYC do some leg work and find a store with them in stock, call around. Thats what I did and copped a pair yesterday.
ahh man i'm jelly, im doing some research now for them, gonna check around the city as well

oh, so you're telling me things AREN'T handed to you on a silver platter here???  

in all seriousness, do some calling and do some research on instagram.  i would probably assume a lot of these shops are NOT doing phone orders.  there was a shop around my way that released them on saturday that did phone orders, however, but only for pickup

Back
Top Bottom