[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Circle-A-

how the hell did they only get 9 pairs of the florals?!? that place always seems shady when it comes to hyped releases, wouldnt doubt if they are doing some off the books sales.

If anyone's interested the nike outlet at Seattle premium outlets has a bunch of these for $80 360-716-3120

Last edited:
Not sure if this is old news but its new to me. While on hunt for these last week I called a few shops that gave me some info on why some shop only got certain sizes or a small amount of pairs.  Guy on the phone told me they pick their stock a year in advance and depending on whoever ordered themis what they get. So if they had a manager who didn't think the shoe wouldn't sell well then that explains stores only haveing 5-9 pairs in only a few sizes. Makes senseconsidering smaller sizes were hard to come by most stores simply didn't order them. For some reason they didn't think they would sell in smaller sizes 

Circle A in San Jose got NINE pairs. Bastard owner couldn't even open the box yesterday to see how many pairs he got. He even told me on the phone yesterday he wouldn't know how much they would cost until he opened the box. There were 50 people in line. I was probably about 35. There were guys that got there at 6:30am who were 10-12 in line and got shut out. Would have been nice to get the volts as a consolation, but it was hot and once the Florals were gone I was pissed.

damn sorry to hear that. i guess it wasn't a bad idea that i left after seeing that line that morning.

SMH I got screwed over by extra butter long island, I call friday to ask for janoski, They got all my info right and give me a Fing SB MID,  I knew it was too good to be true 

I think it's funny how it has come to the point where everyone's posting "still looking for a pair" or "got my pair" and don't even need to specify what shoe they're talking about lol

Black sheep in Charlotte got a second shipment but they're not shipping this time.
How the hell did they get a second shipment while some shops never even got their original orders from Nike? :/ good for the locals there but damn.

How the hell did they get a second shipment while some shops never even got their original orders from Nike? :/ good for the locals there but damn.

They may have only got a partial shipment the first time around
I was counting on them. Last week they said they were getting a size 14 and were able to ship... Just found out neither were true.

Got the florals in. Underwhelming ........
Hope you don't take this the wrong way, as everyone is entitled to their opinion, but what was underwhelming to you? What was it that you were expecting? So many pics, even in this thread surrounding this release. Honestly curious.

People really hating on the velcro?... To each his own I guess but the black joints were gorgeous and I'm loving the white canvas on these.

Back
Top Bottom