[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

copped those DS

Been trying to fimd Obsidians and Winos. Has anyone had an issue withJanoskis tearing up your heels? Wore my Florals for the second time with low socks and my heels got all tore up.
Only happens the first few times you wear em. Happened to me too initially, but I could go no sock at all now if I wanted.

Last edited:
So anyone know where I can get some white laces for these? Lol. The type of laces that come factory laced on em.

Really, REALLY wish I doubled…maybe even tripled up on my white perforated janoskis. Trying to get a 12 in these kicks is like a whole months rent, IF I find them. Leather is cracking and flaking 
frown.gif
. But hey, I got them in May of 2010. Might have to swap those laces out…so muffed up and they don't stayed laced but idk what to switch 'em to

Last edited:
Bought my first pair of Janos  a few weeks  back and I must say I'm hooked.  I find myself looking for a new pair constantly lol

Hey I NEED the janoski boat shoes the colorway is dark oak and something else. Like I REALLY REALLY NEED these and I've looked everywhere online and couldn't find them and was wondering if any1 could try to link me to them or not. Also I need a size 12 but 11.5 and 12.5 would be good too. Thank in advance. If u dnt kno what they look like:

^^ they came out like over a year ago, so no retail sites would have them anymore. Honestly your best bet is ebay at this point

Back
Top Bottom