[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Just in case anyones looking for shirt for digi floral/ cammo janos, this just popped up

Nike SB x Poler Camo Dri Fit shirts

http://store.verticalurge.com/search.php?search_query=nike+sb

If someone can help me find a Digi-Floral in a Size 13 I'll be willing to trade some SB's for them, I'll throw in a little cash also.

Last edited:
Has anyone lace swapped Wino Janoskis? What laces did you use? Trying to find the same wine/burgundy colored boot laces but it seems impossible.

Latest pair of Janoskis I've copped. $65 shipped no tax! these are so nice in person. wish i had my own photo to show off so a stock one will have to do

^ i got my 9.5 off flatspot. i've seen these floating around ebay a little bit too.

I dont know if they are the same but i need those pink ones.... but damn.... have to spend the money on the floral solarsofts whenever they come out. spent my impulse money on the civilists dunks and my girls birthday :frown:

I dont know if they are the same but i need those pink ones.... but damn.... have to spend the money on the floral solarsofts whenever they come out. spent my impulse money on the civilists dunks and my girls birthday :frown:
They come out today or tomorrow depending on your time zone. Idk if they are comin out on NDC or other online stores though

Anyway back to Janoskis....what's the lowest I could find digi florals in a size 10 for? Getting really desperate for a pair but I'm not about paying resale...but I know I will have to so I wanna find the cheapest pair I can find...I wish there would be a restock...one could only hope

Anyway back to Janoskis....what's the lowest I could find digi florals in a size 10 for? Getting really desperate for a pair but I'm not about paying resale...but I know I will have to so I wanna find the cheapest pair I can find...I wish there would be a restock...one could only hope

$170? Lol.

Anyone know where to get extra laces for these? I need white ones.

yea thanks for letting me know about the moccasins. got both the blue and the blacks in a size 12.

unfortunately for the Janoskis, anything under 200 bucks is a steal really. they were going for 170 the week the first dropped. I paid like in the lower hundreds for one of my pairs with a ebay coupon but people were paying like 210 and up by the end of the month.

$170? Lol.

Anyone know where to get extra laces for these? I need white ones.
The white laces these come with are extremely basic. You could buy a short pair of them pretty much anywhere.

Last edited:
yea thanks for letting me know about the moccasins. got both the blue and the blacks in a size 12.

unfortunately for the Janoskis, anything under 200 bucks is a steal really. they were going for 170 the week the first dropped. I paid like in the lower hundreds for one of my pairs with a ebay coupon but people were paying like 210 and up by the end of the month.
The white laces these come with are extremely basic. You could buy a short pair of them pretty much anywhere.

The rope-ish laces that they come factory laced with?

The rope-ish laces that they come factory laced with?
I thought you wanted the ones that came with the shoe, those are just some flat white ones, real basic. If you are looking for waxed white laces http://www.shoelacesexpress.com/waxeddress.asp has some but they are 30 inches which might be too long for janoskis, take out the laces and measure em. They might work out for you.

Yooooo once again I NEED the janoski boat shoes, the colorway is called dark oak and something else. Like I REALLY REALLY NEED these and I've looked everywhere online and couldn't find them and was wondering if any1 could try to link me to them or if you got them ill buy them, they don't have to be DS but not bad beaters. Also I need a size 12 but 11.5 and 12.5 would be good too. Thank in advance. If u dnt kno what they look like:

Yooooo once again I NEED the janoski boat shoes, the colorway is called dark oak and something else. Like I REALLY REALLY NEED these and I've looked everywhere online and couldn't find them and was wondering if any1 could try to link me to them or if you got them ill buy them, they don't have to be DS but not bad beaters. Also I need a size 12 but 11.5 and 12.5 would be good too. Thank in advance. If u dnt kno what they look like:
Gonna have a hard time with those I think those came out like two years ago. Generally anything janoski over a year old, especially any non regular editions are going to be almost impossible to find. Even more so if you are looking for a large size. Most commons are 8's,9's etc. currently these shoes are only being sold buy one guy on eBay and he only has a 8 and 6 for almost 200. Try some fb groups or even the buy forums here to see if sell can hook you up.

Back
Top Bottom