[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

indifferent.gif
 that backtracking..... 

How am I backtracking? I still think the new PRods are a better skate shoe. I only own the other digi camos from these. I don't like the colors they've had for these. The colors to me have been boring. Where is the backtracking? Haaa
:rolleyes

The janoski has come out in like 5 million color ways PLUS its on Nike ID. You can get that shoe in any color way you desire, so I find it hard to believe you "don't like the colors they've had". If you ONLY rock insanely crazy patterned kicks, then I guess it makes sense, but as for colors go, the janoski is available in pretty much anything lol. To each his own though

Last edited:
Im done. Let's just say the pot calling the kettle black. I wear what I like and wear them. I'll leave it at that.

Your pic and what you are selling doesn't make you a hypebeast? What planet are you from? Have we lost the meaning of the word? Know what you are writing about first.
I like a shoe made by Nike. I have about 150 shoes(all Nike but 3) and all arein rotation. Do you think im going to limit myself to one style of shoe? Come on man, grow up. I like how a shoe looks. Get over it. They are comfortable, yes. I prefer the new PROD. What's your beef?.....and I'm the one picking fights? Let's re read

i still have my yeezys ( that i paid retail for) im selling stuff i got in hand and didnt like, or got and wasnt my size, it happens. not sure how id be called a hypebeast for having nice things. youre the person who said you dont like the shoes but wanted to get them to "piss" on someone. if i dont like something, chances are i wont go after it, everything i sell i get in hand and dont like, or want to trade for my size. so.....

How about all of you stop buying up shoes and reselling them. Just buy a pair and rock them no need to buy the whole shop.

smh at all this bickering. shutup.

anyhoo, I got my Blue Recall/gums... AMAZING on feet. I've never gotten this many props even from older people with any of my kicks.
They're super clean man. Happy with the purchase and the leather withstood my unDS-ing under the rain. Love em.

Your pic and what you are selling doesn't make you a hypebeast? What planet are you from? Have we lost the meaning of the word? Know what you are writing about first.
I like a shoe made by Nike. I have about 150 shoes(all Nike but 3) and all arein rotation. Do you think im going to limit myself to one style of shoe? Come on man, grow up. I like how a shoe looks. Get over it. They are comfortable, yes. I prefer the new PROD. What's your beef?.....and I'm the one picking fights? Let's re read

LOL at the bickering.

i thought you said, "I'm done", and "I'll leave it at that," and you post again like you need to argue with someone and said "so lets re-read". LOL, so I-did.And at 36 y/o you sound like the most immature one here. Stop-it.

I have no beef just giving my honest input on the bickering that I had to read in this thread. Come at me if you want, you already lost.

Janos are dope! only certain colorways give me a boner tho. simple, clean, and classic colorways. I haven't liked any of the camo, or floral prints to date.
I like and can appreciate exotic and wild colorways but not on this shoe . . . yet, at least.

new to the Janoski wave, so apologies if this is common knowledge (I searched the thread and interwebz): what is the Zoom setup on these shoes? Full length, heel + forefoot, heel or forefoot, single/double stacked?

thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom