[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

I'm feeling all of them but the orange do look the best. I hope I can cop the orange ones so I can have all 3 
pimp.gif

Just spotted these I have a feeling Janoski Surpised us with 3 Digi Floral QS Premiums ...  THERE GOES 270$ out of my pocket when they release 

damn. those look fire too! they need to spread these out when they release. alot of jano heat in the near future

Just spotted these I have a feeling Janoski Surpised us with 3 Digi Floral QS Premiums ...  THERE GOES 270$ out of my pocket when they release 
 i cant spot these anywhere on google.. any info on these?

my local shop got the digiflorals in (blue). legends in whittier, ca if ur local. no phone/holds as far as I know.

I was at my local NikeTown and I asked about the upcoming digiflorals. Apparently, they were supposed to drop today but it got pushed back to the 27th. The guy said he wasn't sure if it was a pack or not though

^that interview was from like 2 years ago. I doubt anything is happening. If anything it was probably a joke

If I wasn't broke I'd be copping those desert floral Janoski's , straight fuego

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom