Official Nike Sharkley Post

Originally Posted by al3x89

Well, this is the pair I got. They look pretty nice.. size 11, and I grew out of them!!! ARGGG. Now I wanna get rid of them because I can't rock them
frown.gif

1000226tj2.jpg
click for bigger: http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/7577/1000226tj2.jpg

wanna get rid of them over here ???

I know sharkleys are around, but not that colorway. Id at least like to know a story behind them

Yeah...uh....what the hell is the deal with those ones posted above...please tell me they are somewhat accessible. Anyone????

so do I...hopefully someone can at least let us know if they'll be available. They have all of my favorite aspects....textile upper, clear sole, and brightcolors

Originally Posted by xpatrickstar

Yo EVERYONE at my school has these. I'm so sick of them right now...

fixed... i am straight tired of seeing these on the street ima keep my C booz on ice for the next couple of years....

tired of seeing sharkleys... i think they OVER produce em....

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

fixed... i am straight tired of seeing these on the street ima keep my C booz on ice for the next couple of years....

I kno. I took my black/purple ones back and got my refund. LOL. If i can get my hands on those 701's id def rock those tho.

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

When it comes to Nike my man.. there is no Such thing as over Produce when they are selling...

Only when they aren't selling. if Nike can do well for 1 of every 25th Design... they could be on a roll. Lets see...

BB2 - Limited Retail Release in plausible colors
Sharkley
Hyperdunk...
And........

I havn't gotten a pair yet, but they look nice! I'm bidding on some ZBO knicks colorway right now but I don't want to may to much for these!

Back
Top Bottom