Official Nike Sharkley Post

i still need to get a pair of these... found the ZBOs for 135... just not sure if the website is legit and what size to go with on these..

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

i still need to get a pair of these... found the ZBOs for 135... just not sure if the website is legit and what size to go with on these..

They'll probably get cheaper once/if Z-Bo gets traded to the Griz...

im looking for the air sharkleys that are white grey(or 3m) it looks like 3m and red and how can i get a hold of the 701 sharkleys in size 12

we've got the white/red/grey colorway at finishline

as for the "701" color, it doesn't look like they're releasing

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

Originally Posted by xpatrickstar

Yo EVERYONE at my school has these. I'm so sick of them right now...

fixed... i am straight tired of seeing these on the street ima keep my C booz on ice for the next couple of years....

tired of seeing sharkleys... i think they OVER produce em....

When it comes to Nike my man.. there is no Such thing as over Produce when they are selling...

Only when they aren't selling. if Nike can do well for 1 of every 25th Design... they could be on a roll. Lets see...

BB2 - Limited Retail Release in plausible colors
Sharkley
Hyperdunk...
And........

i hear what you saying about the numbers.. but i look at who in my area where's a certain shoe...
i hate wearing sneakers... that way 2 many people have on.... you dont really see hyperdunks and BB2 worn as much as sharkleys in my area... not really surewhere your from
but i hate that...

i got 3 of them yet i rarely see dudes with them on in the city.

i likem but i always switch mine up between js hyperdunks and air maxes and af1s when i head to work. i do see plenty of fusions tho

lg345267001.jpg

via FNL

I got the quickstrikes for $50 on eBay and they may be may favorite shoe besides some of my j's (but thats another conversation). Anyway I get complimentsfrom everyone, even if they aren't necessarily sneaker heads. I just took out the laces too, because they aren't really needed and kind of a pain. Butthey're
pimp.gif

quickstrike-nike-sharkley-11.jpg

IMO - They don't look that bad, the lows I'm talking about. As a matter of fact I need to get off my lazy butt and go open up the shipment so these cansell this weekend. It's prob those blk/reds we got in. Personally though, I just want some Air Shake N'destruct's though.

As far as the mids, I like everything about them until I see the medial side. Just looks ugly to me.

"RockDeep" - Could you expound upon your "and......" statement. Is that a hint that another really great shoe is coming soon?

thats what I'm thinking. hopefully not another combination shoe, although the sharkley was very decent

I dunno wat it is with these but people ( maily HS kids some in my coll.) rock them. I can't do it.. but these are great for outdoor ballin prob. the bestoutdoor ball kick... I've been hearin alotta mixed things with the hyper's but not with these so far...

KickStart NYC

Originally Posted by BKazK

lg345267001.jpg

via FNL

I saw these in a store today and my first impression was good. I never loved the Sharkley but the lows are a little easier to swallow IMO without thoseridiculous straps. Still wouldn't buy them... if I saw them at the outlet for 24.99 I'd pick them up... maybe.

Great! I want to pick up the Phenoms, and just wanted to know if I should stick with my normal size (since they use the Sharkley base).

Back
Top Bottom