Official Nike Shox VC IV Post --Information + Pictures

I'm getting impatient waiting for these already...
01.jpg

HEAT
MEMBER 4
Don't Let The Sleepy Eyes Fool You...​

Me 2 man. I just got the black and red ones but I cant wait for that NC colorway. I hope they come out before I go on vacation in July and hopefully another F&F sale then.

CJmoney, I'm guessing August. I remember walking down the street, picking up an F and F coupon, and walked over to the Champs across from the EC.

Quote:
Anybody want this jersey?

Man that think looks like a piece of crap. What loser wears number 15 at North Carolina. Well I guess I could always use an extra rag so how bout I be nice and give you 5 dollars for it? :D
happy.gif

Ne way I already have this one:
jersey

jk

Could someone please let me know:

Is there any low version of VC IV going to be released?

Sorry if asked,too lazy to read these days.
Regards from Beijing
LY Ji.

You don't understand China and you even do not want to know about this great country ... ... my motherland.

Anyone know what color and when these lows are supposed to drop? Thanks!

I'm sure the answer to this question is in one of these 15 pages but i dont feel like looking....so does anyone know the offical release date for the white/university blue VC IV

^^^
Unfortunately, that's still not answered. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

HEAT
MEMBER 4
Don't Let The Sleepy Eyes Fool You...​

thanks for the answer.....i hope they come out soon i want them for my summer bball shoes they match my team colors perfectly

^ kookies.net :D
happy.gif
(nice work Mike~)

They're :pimp:
pimp.gif

Thanks for sharing KC7.
Regards from Beijing
LY Ji.

You don't understand China and you even do not want to know about this great country ... ... my motherland.

Im not a huge fan of that all blue and red one up there they remind me of clown shoes...BUT hey whatever floats your boat!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom