**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Got this at the nike store today, -20% . Feeling them for now, bit strange fit as this is L and i previously had XL in tech fleece which are unwearable due to being baggy on the back. Will this get like that? It's fine if they do a bit as i think this might be tight for me. What do you say on the size? 

Style: 805162-091

Last edited:
Got this at the nike store today, -20% . Feeling them for now, bit strange fit as this is L and i previously had XL in tech fleece which are unwearable due to being baggy on the back. Will this get like that? It's fine if they do a bit as i think this might be tight for me. What do you say on the size? 

View media item 2243176 View media item 2243178 View media item 2243179

Style: 805162-091

Being a happy owner of the new version of the Tech Fleece pants vs. the old one, the new ones will not have that effect. True size should stretch out; at least for me, it did. I have my true size as well.

How do you guys swag (if that's even correct way to use that word lol ) your Tech gear. Share your style.  

i hope they update the hood on the tech fleece half zip for a snug fit... looking like juggernaut with the hood on 

Just got the black TK hoodie in from dope factory (thanks again for the link) and I'm loving it. Hopefully another deal comes up for a different color

Got the Grey TK today. Here some pics for size reference.

I went with one size down, so this is a size small. Thanks to us3Less for the heads up!! I would have been pissed if it was all loose.

Last edited:
Why would you have to lay it flat?

The weight of it with water will drag the garment down and it'll stretch it long. The wash instructions also mentions to lay flat to dry.

I could be wrong if anyone rebuts, but that's the way I approached it. Turned out perfectly fine when I did it that way.

always lay flat to dry. and absolutely do not tumble dry. if you have a piece in hand, then you would understand why.

pull it apart, cause tearing, cause holes. again, if you hold a puece in hand, you'll understand.

Last edited:
Hey I saw you got your answer but I wanted to add my 2 cents since I got some for Black Friday for the low.

I am normally a 34 but the outlet I was at (Lancaster pa) only had a 32 and a 36. The 36 looked too big so I tried on the 32 and the fit was perfect to me. If anyone is around there they may have pairs still but I'm not sure. They were $29.99 before the 25% off promo at the time.
Wore them yesterday and thought they were comfy for sure.
View media item 2243058View media item 2243057

Man I need those in a 36

Scuffed my new tech fleece pants from friction under the desk while sitting. Little fluffy stuff on the surface. 

How lenient is NDC for exchanges? I won't give them too much details.

Live Chat is off hours now. 

Scuffed my new tech fleece pants from friction under the desk while sitting. Little fluffy stuff on the surface. 

How lenient is NDC for exchanges? I won't give them too much details.
Live Chat is off hours now. 

Take a razor to it and shave it lightly, should come right off. Unless you rather return of course

Back
Top Bottom