**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

i think I prefer the grey as well, but im going to hold onto it, its a pretty unique color, and i dont really want to pay for shipping back to END.

I have 3 tk windrunners and they all seem like they will hold when tumble dried

Let us know how it goes. Reason its been instructed to dry laying flat is because its a knitted fabric, so machine-drying can tear it apart.

Last edited:
any more deals for tech knit. my bank was giving me issues last week when the dope factory link went up.

Scuffed my new tech fleece pants from friction under the desk while sitting. Little fluffy stuff on the surface. 

How lenient is NDC for exchanges? I won't give them too much details.
Live Chat is off hours now. 

There's a great pill-shedder I bought from the Container Store that they have... I think it's around $10. Works wonderful and will shed it very well. Just have to be very careful with the pressure you put on it.

Hope that helps!

Tried the razor stuff but it feels weird.

I got this pic from the NDC review section. Is it common? My scruffy spot is the same but only about 2" in diameter.

I was offered a refund since they can't exchange in my size (sold out). 

Last edited:
Tried the razor stuff but it feels weird.

I got this pic from the NDC review section. Is it common? My scruffy spot is the same but only about 2" in diameter.
I was offered a refund since they can't exchange in my size (sold out). 

View media item 2244629

It's common. Couple of hundreds of pages back, and you'll see how we were all talking about the pilling issue, hated how it did that, and how to fix and prevent it.

To fix it, it's the cloth-shedding advice like using a razor or getting the one from the Container Store.

To prevent it, you gotta make sure the clothing don't rub back and forth so much onto anything, because friction causes fabric to pill, Tech Fleece or not. When you wash it, you gotta flip it inside-out, wash delicate cycle on cold water, and hang dry it. I personally handwash two or three Tech Fleece garments at a time, machine spin/rinse cycle, and then hang dry it. When it's like 90-100% dry, I'll throw it in the dryer flipped inside-out on low heat for about 2-3 minutes to soften up the materials again just about enough to make sure all zippers and the entire garment stays true to its original brand-new shape. It's a hassle, but it works wonders! The zippers stay straight (doesn't coil), the bonded seam tapes stays brand new with no creasing, and the clothing itself looks brand-spanking new.

Last edited:
I'll just keep them and be extra careful. It's not that bad actually. I'll probably OCD fix the spot with a razor later tonight. Thanks for tips!

I just treat them like my jeans and not wash at all. I'll do everything in them, from wearing out and about to working out or playing ball. If they start to stink I'll just febreeze them or put leave them to air out for a week or two.

Last edited:
I just treat them like my jeans and not wash at all. I'll do everything in them, from wearing out and about to working out or playing ball. If they start to stink I'll just febreeze them or put leave them to air out for a week or two.
You can also throw them in your freezer for a few hours to get the odor out. That's what I do with my raw denim

Back
Top Bottom