**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I must be the only one who prefers the TF to the TK wind runner. I feel like that TK wind runner isn't as warm or worth the premium price. Also, the TK wind runner looks like the wrong wooden chair or small snag on some other item away from ruining the entire thing. Some of my soccer jerseys get a fiber pulled, and it looks super funky after that.

you're not wrong in anything you said. TF is 100% warmer, TK is for spring while TF the winter to me. I love the fit/look/style of the TF windrunner, but to me the TK is on a whole other level of comfort due to the breathability, and much easier to wear in doors, like when I go to work.

and that thing about snagging on the wrong chair, or wrong corner is exactly why we say to not tumble dry :rofl:

Last edited:
Hey guys since buying/selling ooping is against the rules on NT and since the buy/sell area isn't really that conducive to buy/selling clothes of any kind I created a groupme we can all join to post TF/TK you may have for sale, or want to find someone to trade or size swap with, or if you're like me and see something instore and want to be able to oop someone in real time a groupme would be the perfect way to do that. Here's the link if you want to join and/or contribute.

https://app.groupme.com/join_group/27154430/0kJNaX

Mods delete this if this goes against the rules

Probably just the outlet mall thats over in Marysville. Nowhere else that i can think of in Bellevue or Lynwood that has "deals" but there are stores that carry TF pieces
Thanks dude. The Nike at seattle premium outlet usually left with size XL or XXL stock unfortunately. How about Marshalls or TJ maxx? Any particular ones to check out? I see there are a few in the area. 

can anyone help me out with this.

In normal Nike cuffed sweats I wear sz small. I was given a pair of these in obsidian: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sportswear-tech-fleece-mens-joggers/pid-11008337/pgid-11278182 in sz small but they are a bit tight. Howevever I bought a pair of those in black in small and they are perfect. 

I also saw these and bought the white in small and they are great: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sportswear-tech-fleece-mens-joggers/pid-11009638/pgid-11278132

but i also got black in sz small and they are tight as hell. 

anyone know what the deal is? do certain colors come with their own set of arbitrary measurements?
szs dont typically vary with cws but  its possible some items fit slightly different than others. 
My Dope Factory order arrived today, the black TF hoodie w/ dynamic Reveal sleeves.

I'm blown away at how soft the sleeves really are. The Hoodie has exceeded my expectations fr. I can understand why Nike priced it at $225

Also Dope Factory did a great job w/ the shipping. Got here in like 5 days & the packaging is top notch
Nah man that hoodie aint worth retail, dont get me wrong its nice. 

My only issue was the hood, when zipped up wasnt to my liking. Looks cool in pictures but for me not something Id wear. 

not exactly tech fleece, but i can wholeheartedly recommend the new nikelab essentials full zip hoodie to you guys.
the material is very very heavy and has a certain stiffness to it, quite warm as well.. the hood and the pockets have black inlays, there are nice details on the zipper and drawstrings, everything feels super premium, easily one of my favourite pieces ever.
fit is TTS, more fitted than baggy, the pictures on NDC capture it quite authentically.
i also have the old nikelab essentials TF full zip hoodie and love it dearly but this new one is on another level.
pricing is steep, but with an 20%-off code you can at least bring it down to TK territory.
if you have the chance, try it out.. i really was and still am blown away by the quality of this thing.

I tried on the Nikelab pullover but did not like it. Maybe I needed to size down but my main gripe was the material it was lined with, it was just uncomfortable. It was heavy and thick as hell though. I passed on it at $80 ish.

I tried on the Nikelab pullover but did not like it. Maybe I needed to size down but my main gripe was the material it was lined with, it was just uncomfortable. It was heavy and thick as hell though. I passed on it at $80 ish.
yeah, the material might work better with a zip hoodie, as there is more room and all that variations with the zip half closed etc

Only thing I like about those is the vertical logo.

Don't get the pleats on the shoulder

szs dont typically vary with cws but  its possible some items fit slightly different than others. 

Nah man that hoodie aint worth retail, dont get me wrong its nice. 

My only issue was the hood, when zipped up wasnt to my liking. Looks cool in pictures but for me not something Id wear. 

I didn't say it was worth retail... I just said I can see why they priced it at $225.

I paid $111 shipped which to me is a great price for this Hoodie. And I actually like that the hood zips all the way up to become that mask. It's gonna be great for those cold windy DC days

You guys consider the Tech Knit Windrunner a "jacket" or "hoodie" ? 

NDC says its a jacket 
Hoodie 
happy.gif

Word. It cost as much as a jacket but I don't think I can call it one.
It's common. Couple of hundreds of pages back, and you'll see how we were all talking about the pilling issue, hated how it did that, and how to fix and prevent it.

To fix it, it's the cloth-shedding advice like using a razor or getting the one from the Container Store.

To prevent it, you gotta make sure the clothing don't rub back and forth so much onto anything, because friction causes fabric to pill, Tech Fleece or not. When you wash it, you gotta flip it inside-out, wash delicate cycle on cold water, and hang dry it. I personally handwash two or three Tech Fleece garments at a time, machine spin/rinse cycle, and then hang dry it. When it's like 90-100% dry, I'll throw it in the dryer flipped inside-out on low heat for about 2-3 minutes to soften up the materials again just about enough to make sure all zippers and the entire garment stays true to its original brand-new shape. It's a hassle, but it works wonders! The zippers stay straight (doesn't coil), the bonded seam tapes stays brand new with no creasing, and the clothing itself looks brand-spanking new.
NDC is exchanging my tech fleece pants that I had scuffed up. 

Sucks I gotta wait like 2 weeks for it. No TF pants at home really sucks!

Tech fleece pants as opposed to joggers do NOT have zipper side pocket or is it just concealed? Also you guys find it much more comfortable than the regular $100 version?

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sportswear-tech-fleece-mens-pants/pid-11008512/pgid-11165993
That particular pair that you linked is a combination of tech fleece and tech knit, which probably explains the high price.  I can't comment on the comfort of the pants, but I'm also not willing to pay retail for those. I'd imagine they'd breathe a little more than straight tech fleece pants though.

Anyone know the best/least expensive service to ship a return back to SlamJam (Italy)? I plan on using the PayPal refund for return shipping but every estimate I get online is $100+ from UPS, DHL, etc. and I'm not trying to go over the $30 limit or go store to store for estimates. TIA

Anyone know the best/least expensive service to ship a return back to SlamJam (Italy)? I plan on using the PayPal refund for return shipping but every estimate I get online is $100+ from UPS, DHL, etc. and I'm not trying to go over the $30 limit or go store to store for estimates. TIA
try usps priority international , its around $50 check the shipping calculator. I dont think you would be able to even get a shipping quote at $30

Sugarloaf mills nike factory has the black tech knit hoodie for 175 with an additional 40% off. Around $105. not sure about phone orders though. Full size run
Edit: chip reader so I guess no phone orders

Last edited:
Sugarloaf mills nike factory has the black tech knit hoodie for 175 with an additional 40% off. Around $105. not sure about phone orders though. Full size run
Edit: chip reader so I guess no phone orders

If anyone could assist me with size M, I would appreciate it. I called them and they don't do phone order anymore :frown:

Back
Top Bottom