**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Yall dudes are buggin it aint that serious if you tripping over TF then you shouldnt buy them, protecting them like they some Undefeated 4s 
laugh.gif

They going to fade, they going to break down, they going to stretch, they going to shrink, they going to get holes. 

Just wear them or keep them in the wrapper and post collection pics. 

I'm planning on shipping my Tech Fleece to Antarctica instead of washing them to keep its shape and kill the odor the next time around. That should do the trick

Hey I saw you got your answer but I wanted to add my 2 cents since I got some for Black Friday for the low.

I am normally a 34 but the outlet I was at (Lancaster pa) only had a 32 and a 36. The 36 looked too big so I tried on the 32 and the fit was perfect to me. If anyone is around there they may have pairs still but I'm not sure. They were $29.99 before the 25% off promo at the time.
Wore them yesterday and thought they were comfy for sure.
View media item 2243058View media item 2243057

How's the inseam on these? I'm 6ft and don't want to order a 30 (normally wear 32) and have them hovering above my ankles. Feel like I been eyeing these on the bay for long enough now

If a drop of vinegar gets anywhere in my house that can't be washed down in a little time, it smells forever. Why would I put it on my clothes?
I do this to get the sweat smell out of my hoop clothes

What kind of sweat do you have that a simple wash in the washing machine won't fix? :lol:

Different strokes for different folks I guess. Keep doing what works for you.

Whats the difference between the tech fleece sportswear and the regular tech fleece pants?

I spend $100 on sweatpants, I don't have money for detergent :lol:

Here come the "you shouldn't be buying $100 sweatpants if you can't afford detergent" comments

Last edited:
do you guys use detergent and fabric softner when you machine wash? how much?

air dried and using a regular scoop on a tech fleece load took about 7 days before the strong tide scent went away. might have to switch to tide free/clear
I try not to use fabric softener on tech fleece or any sort of technical material (i.e. Goretex, drifit). My Grey 1.0 tech fleece windrunner felt funny (the tech fleece looked/felt ripply) after the first wash, I figured it was the fabric softener and maybe that it was left in the washer before hang drying. Since then, I wash all my tech fleece without fabric softener and it's been fine. Woolite darks is my go to, keeps everything looking fresh.

Last edited:
How long does Urban Indutry take to ship to US?? 2-3 weeks with customs??? No shipping or tracking information as of yet -- ordered the black TF WR

How long does Urban Indutry take to ship to US?? 2-3 weeks with customs??? No shipping or tracking information as of yet -- ordered the black TF WR

If you do Skynet shipping, yeah. Get in touch with their Customer Service (they have a live chat option) and they should be able to provide you the tracking number.

Hope that helps!

can anyone help me out with this.

In normal Nike cuffed sweats I wear sz small. I was given a pair of these in obsidian: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sportswear-tech-fleece-mens-joggers/pid-11008337/pgid-11278182 in sz small but they are a bit tight. Howevever I bought a pair of those in black in small and they are perfect. 

I also saw these and bought the white in small and they are great: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sportswear-tech-fleece-mens-joggers/pid-11009638/pgid-11278132

but i also got black in sz small and they are tight as hell. 

anyone know what the deal is? do certain colors come with their own set of arbitrary measurements?

Today's pickups

View media item 2246070Nikelab x Kim Jones TF windrunner: material is super soft compared to any other tf piece I've ever had or seen. The arm strap on the inside of the inner pocket is a nice touch. $69.99. Retail $250. STEAL!!!

View media item 2246072TF funnel neck hoodie. $49.99 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nike clearance San Leandro.

Last edited:
im waiting for mines too.

i ordered on black friday and got a tracking # on monday. 

In transit to USA as of nov 29th via Skynet

Last edited:
View media item 2246360
Hasta pieces have arrived! All I need now are the fleece pants and hopefully I'm out of the game until they come out with some new color that's fire lol
Got the tech knit pieces from END, wr off eBay
Great packaging as usual from end

Last edited:
Hey I saw you got your answer but I wanted to add my 2 cents since I got some for Black Friday for the low.

I am normally a 34 but the outlet I was at (Lancaster pa) only had a 32 and a 36. The 36 looked too big so I tried on the 32 and the fit was perfect to me. If anyone is around there they may have pairs still but I'm not sure. They were $29.99 before the 25% off promo at the time.
Wore them yesterday and thought they were comfy for sure.

How's the inseam on these? I'm 6ft and don't want to order a 30 (normally wear 32) and have them hovering above my ankles. Feel like I been eyeing these on the bay for long enough now

i honestly dont know. i wore them and they fit me fine but i cant really confidently say that a 6 ft dude could fit them.

Reactions: uno
My Dope Factory order arrived today, the black TF hoodie w/ dynamic Reveal sleeves.

I'm blown away at how soft the sleeves really are. The Hoodie has exceeded my expectations fr. I can understand why Nike priced it at $225

Also Dope Factory did a great job w/ the shipping. Got here in like 5 days & the packaging is top notch

My Dope Factory order arrived today, the black TF hoodie w/ dynamic Reveal sleeves.

I'm blown away at how soft the sleeves really are. The Hoodie has exceeded my expectations fr. I can understand why Nike priced it at $225

Also Dope Factory did a great job w/ the shipping. Got here in like 5 days & the packaging is top notch
How would you say the fit is? I've been wanting to buy the grey hoodie with the dynamic reveal sleeves

Man that Tech Knit Windrunner is niiice... got my black one in after the grey got cancelled. Really impressed with it. 
smokin.gif

Anyone on the Westcoast - Seattle - Bellevue - Lynwood Area knows any good place to cop some good deals on TF? I will be making a road trip down thtis weekend from Vancouver.

Really hoping to find a size S in the 3M Hero Flash pants and a gray color windrunner hoodie....

Anyone on the Westcoast - Seattle - Bellevue - Lynwood Area knows any good place to cop some good deals on TF? I will be making a road trip down thtis weekend from Vancouver.

Really hoping to find a size S in the 3M Hero Flash pants and a gray color windrunner hoodie....
Probably just the outlet mall thats over in Marysville. Nowhere else that i can think of in Bellevue or Lynwood that has "deals" but there are stores that carry TF pieces

i honestly dont know. i wore them and they fit me fine but i cant really confidently say that a 6 ft dude could fit them.
Ahhh not what I was hoping to hear. But thanks man I appreciate it. Hopefully I find a pair in person that I can try on

I must be the only one who prefers the TF to the TK wind runner. I feel like that TK wind runner isn't as warm or worth the premium price. Also, the TK wind runner looks like the wrong wooden chair or small snag on some other item away from ruining the entire thing. Some of my soccer jerseys get a fiber pulled, and it looks super funky after that.

Back
Top Bottom