**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I finally received my black TF hoodie from Urban Industry that I ordered during BF weekend. It's funny because I was getting impatient since it's already been about 2.5 weeks and I actually emailed UI yesterday about my order (I know a couple people on here said Skynet delivery can take up to 3 weeks to deliver, especially with the holidays right now).

Only reason I emailed them was bc Skynet never updated the tracking status and it stayed on "Document Prepared - London U.K." the entire time. Came home after work and found the package in the mailbox. First Nike TF hoodie I've ever purchased and I love it so far.

Since someone mentioned the adidas ZNE travel hoodie (stone heathered color), I actually just placed an order for one not too long ago using the "MIADIDAS" promo code for 20% off on top of the already discounted price of 50%. Came out to $61 shipped which I don't think is that bad from the original price.

Last edited:
Been seeing a lot of TF gear popping up at Ross lately. Not always the size/style I want, but always a great price.

Saw an XL black TF windrunner for $50 last week. Considered buying but I'm a size L.

Went back today and saw the same windrunner on the floor collecting dust :lol:

If it gets any cheaper I'll buy it.

Been seeing a lot of TF gear popping up at Ross lately. Not always the size/style I want, but always a great price.

Saw an XL black TF windrunner for $50 last week. Considered buying but I'm a size L.

Went back today and saw the same windrunner on the floor collecting dust :lol:

If it gets any cheaper I'll buy it.

Damn. That's my size!!! What Ross?

I haven't found any TF at any of my Ross, Marshall's or TJ Max in the Nashville area. I'll continue looking. Maybe one day lol

Can you make the run to viejas for me, lol.

Last time I went I got into a fight with a reseller.

All week been trying to fool the wife into running out there this weekend for the "buffet" so that I can pull the "oh look there's a Nike clearance store, let me slip inside real quick" :lol:

She ain't biting.

All week been trying to fool the wife into running out there this weekend for the "buffet" so that I can pull the "oh look there's a Nike clearance store, let me slip inside real quick"
laugh.gif

She ain't biting.
Mines due any day now so I'm not risking it.

I want a TK top but dont want to pay TK pricing.

Then don't... Just got a black TK WR and black and obsidian TK joggers for $289 shipped from Italy...

There's deals to be had, but you just missed a few from the Black Friday period. If you live in a decently populated area, check your local outlets, people are reporting $70 TK WRs and stuff like that.

Then don't... Just got a black TK WR and black and obsidian TK joggers for $289 shipped from Italy...

There's deals to be had, but you just missed a few from the Black Friday period. If you live in a decently populated area, check your local outlets, people are reporting $70 TK WRs and stuff like that.
Gonna have to be social and make the rounds this weekend.

S/o jd for these late night pickups!

View media item 2265185
Btw these 2.0 winterized pants are super comfy. Fit is just like your normal TF size for me. Tight at first but after stretching them a lil with movement they fit great

San Leandro Nike Outlet has tech knit windrunners for $76. Good price

S/o jd for these late night pickups!

View media item 2265185
Btw these 2.0 winterized pants are super comfy. Fit is just like your normal TF size for me. Tight at first but after stretching them a lil with movement they fit great
:smokin
Got the black winterized pants and I like em as well.

Joined the group too. Not too familiar with how it works though, is it basically like a group text thing?

Back
Top Bottom