**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Can anyone approximate what color "hasta" is for Tech fleece sportswear pants? Looks like turquoise but my computer screen deceives me a lot.

Saw them in HOH this weekend. They're def a lighter green, they didn't look turquoise or blue in person at all. I had AM1s with "hasta" and the color was very similar. I really liked them but not at retail.

do any one know what these are and how they fit
I own a pair and would have to say they run true to size. One thing to note is that the crotch area is unusually roomy. If you like more space in that section then you'll really like these, but for me it's a little much.

I have the one from the jackrabbit deal. Nice piece. Runs a little bigger or longer imo then other tech pieces. The hood is kind of like a hat too. Has like a curve on the front like a brim of a hat. That one long zippered pocket is huge too

I like the fit better than the other Windrunner. Roomier and longer length and the pocket definitely helps View media item 2268244

Blessed by the TK GODS. Found at SChi TK hoodie for $52! Price was 89 with an extra 40 off and the wool bonded perfect the artic weather we got going on 44. But the steal is the windrunner for $52. Askd for more said all they could do is order off line for retail[emoji]128514[/emoji]
View media item 2268245

I don't like the new windrunners at all. The taped seam at the chest and lined hood kill it. Not to mention they seem thinner.

TK windrunner:
The fit is kind of weird. Small in the arms and lose around the waist. I bought a large, the color is unique. A deep purple/navy. Mixed feelings about it , would prefer the gray. But I'm not taking it back. Did some leg work finding this peace. I like the knitting on the line, sporty casual feel to them.

Yeah, the new "windrunner" is essentially the AW77 with a tail and a bold chevron... If it had zippered pockets, I wouldn't mind more...

Last edited:
Yea I totally forgot about the fact they don't have the zip pockets. I plan to just buy older ones when I need others. But as was just mentioned, they're drying up on eBay for decent prices/colors/sizes.

Back
Top Bottom