**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Does anyone have this parka? I'm trying to figure out the fit. It looks to be pretty long.

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sportswear-tech-fleece-mens-parka/pid-11008296/pgid-11860500

Yes it's long and fits true to size. It's roomier than most tf tops probably so one can wear a sweater piece underneath. Jacket is a lot heavier than I thought it would be

is it warm? bout to cop that hypershield reflective since I have the swoosh :smokin

Just visited the factory outlet in Medford, MN and grabbed the dynamic reveal hoodie in teal and volt for $48 (xl) and some grey tk shorts in xxl for $40 (they had all sizes)

is it warm? bout to cop that hypershield reflective since I have the swoosh :smokin

I would say it's warm for California winters. But not sure how it'll hold up in the northwest or east coast. Oh nice. I just pulled the trigger on that hypershield flash jacket too. Can't beat that swoosh discount

hey fellas can you help me find the tech fleece cropped in a small? I bought a medium and its way too big and now its out of stock on swoosh =[.

Dude in a video review a few pages back said he can't zip up the hoodie all the way with the hood down. Is that the case with everybody or does it fit like the funnel neck hoodie around the neck area with it zipped up?

Just got back from my sorry outlet that never gets anything good... and came back with a pair of black tech fleece pants for $77. They had quite a lot of them.

BTW I tried on a medium and large and went with medium. I can see how they fit tight, but I like it. The large fit weird, it was basically the same in the shins, but baggy in the hips.

Dude in a video review a few pages back said he can't zip up the hoodie all the way with the hood down. Is that the case with everybody or does it fit like the funnel neck hoodie around the neck area with it zipped up?

For me, I had to unzip it and lower it and then zip it up. It dos got similar to the funnel neck upon doing so.

If you are planning to get one, I would recommend sizing down for this particular one as it was a size larger than what I normally wear in TF Wondrunners.

For me, I had to unzip it and lower it and then zip it up. It dos got similar to the funnel neck upon doing so.

If you are planning to get one, I would recommend sizing down for this particular one as it was a size larger than what I normally wear in TF Wondrunners.
I don't own any windrunners. How does size compare to the funnel neck hoodies?

Just got back from my sorry outlet that never gets anything good... and came back with a pair of black tech fleece pants for $77. They had quite a lot of them.

BTW I tried on a medium and large and went with medium. I can see how they fit tight, but I like it. The large fit weird, it was basically the same in the shins, but baggy in the hips.

They weren't running any percentage off? I think my local outlets were running 30%-50% off of tech gear.

You know the black TF pants are on NDC for $45 right? Unless you bought the newest season

They weren't running any percentage off? I think my local outlets were running 30%-50% off of tech gear.

Yeah. OG price is 150, marked down to 104.97, plus 30% off that. I'm kind of confused about all the different styles, they look similar to me. But I'm pretty sure that these are the DWR ones, by looking on NDC, and the feel of the material.

Edit: actually I have no idea what they are. They have a snap button fly and a drawstring on the inside, which i don't see on NDC

Last edited:

This dynamic reveal hoodie definitely fits really tight around the neck when zipped all the way up for me personally. Feels like I'm being choked. I don't zip it all the way up with the hood down. My funnel neck hoodie feels more loose than these and more comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom