**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just went to the Nike Flagship at The Grove in LA, they had Techknit Pants, not the ones that have been on NDC for a while though. They have the long zippered pocket on the right side and the price was $195 instead of $175 on NDC, I looked they are not on the website yet. I've been waiting to get them for ages and had a 20% off so I decided what the hell and got the black ones. I tried on both the medium and small. They both fit, small is a much tighter fit in the legs and would be tapered a bit higher where as the medium was a bit baggier (still slim fit though) throughout and fit similar to the Tech Fleece Pant that have the zipper horizontal on the left leg and have button and zipper fly and cost $130 retail. I am 32 waist and 6'0" in case anyone was wondering. Weigh about 180 and fit into a medium in pretty much everything nike makes.

I may end up getting the grey pair in a small and seeing how they work out compared to these and then exchange whichever doesn't fit was well after a few wears. They're great quality and I'm stoked with the purchase although very expensive they should last a long time if taken care of. 

Last edited:

Dude in a video review a few pages back said he can't zip up the hoodie all the way with the hood down. Is that the case with everybody or does it fit like the funnel neck hoodie around the neck area with it zipped up?
On paper a great design but was very awkward fit for me. 

But yes with it fully zipped and hood down makes it uncomfortable because fully zipped the hood is supposed to covers your mouth. The zipper also makes the hood more rigid. 

Funnel fit looser. 
For me, I had to unzip it and lower it and then zip it up. It dos got similar to the funnel neck upon doing so.

If you are planning to get one, I would recommend sizing down for this particular one as it was a size larger than what I normally wear in TF Wondrunners.
How tall are you? 

I wear a large and couldnt imagine wearing a Medium. 
This dynamic reveal hoodie definitely fits really tight around the neck when zipped all the way up for me personally. Feels like I'm being choked. I don't zip it all the way up with the hood down. My funnel neck hoodie feels more loose than these and more comfortable.
This. 

Just went to the Nike Flagship at The Grove in LA, they had Techknit Pants, not the ones that have been on NDC for a while though. They have the long zippered pocket on the right side and the price was $195 instead of $175 on NDC, I looked they are not on the website yet. I've been waiting to get them for ages and had a 20% off so I decided what the hell and got the black ones. I tried on both the medium and small. They both fit, small is a much tighter fit in the legs and would be tapered a bit higher where as the medium was a bit baggier (still slim fit though) throughout and fit similar to the Tech Fleece Pant that have the zipper horizontal on the left leg and have button and zipper fly and cost $130 retail. I am 32 waist and 6'0" in case anyone was wondering. Weigh about 180 and fit into a medium in pretty much everything nike makes.

I may end up getting the grey pair in a small and seeing how they work out compared to these and then exchange whichever doesn't fit was well after a few wears. They're great quality and I'm stoked with the purchase although very expensive they should last a long time if taken care of. 
Welp, I feel dumb. I just did a search to find these pants based on the product code. I realized they are in fact the Nike Tech Knit Libero Pant   and the "Flagship" store in Los Angeles just put them out like they're the newest product from Nike when in fact you can find them all over the internet for 40-50% off. Oh well. Win some lose some. I'll return and order online. Anyone know how the Newer ones on NDC fit compared to the Libero? After wearing all night I think the Small is the right size for me.

Welp, I feel dumb. I just did a search to find these pants based on the product code. I realized they are in fact the Nike Tech Knit Libero Pant  and the "Flagship" store in Los Angeles just put them out like they're the newest product from Nike when in fact you can find them all over the internet for 40-50% off. Oh well. Win some lose some. I'll return and order online. Anyone know how the Newer ones on NDC fit compared to the Libero? After wearing all night I think the Small is the right size for me.

The jogger is cut A LOT tighter than the Libero. More similar to the TF

How tall are you? 

I wear a large and couldnt imagine wearing a Medium. 

I'm 6-5. I usually get a 2XL in all my tech fleece but the 2XL in this fit like a 3Xl. It was very long and baggy. I went down to the XL and it fit a whole lot better. I would try both sizes on just in case.

How does the Hero hoodie fit? More like the windrunner or AW77? Also does anybody know if UK sizes fit differently than US? Thanks!

Called Nike Factory Jackson NJ about returning something and asked if they have TK in stock. Guy said "at the moment we don't" 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'd keep an eye out. I may head there this weekend or next week. Just remember your boy is Medium TK top. Lets show the west coast how east coast NT does it 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Welp, I feel dumb. I just did a search to find these pants based on the product code. I realized they are in fact the Nike Tech Knit Libero Pant   and the "Flagship" store in Los Angeles just put them out like they're the newest product from Nike when in fact you can find them all over the internet for 40-50% off. Oh well. Win some lose some. I'll return and order online. Anyone know how the Newer ones on NDC fit compared to the Libero? After wearing all night I think the Small is the right size for me.

That's the big swoosh collection that should be hitting soon. I thought it was just an Asian exclusive at first but I guess not

Back
Top Bottom