**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Regular price was $59.97 on NDC. The code took off $14.99 which brung price down to 44.98. Ebates took another $4.97 with 11% disco to $40.03. Then finally with tax added bumped it back up to $44.58. Lol...

Warm for what kind of weather? Canadian winters? If so, you will get hypothermia :lol: Personally, I wouldn't wear any tech fleece under 40 degrees. I'd say:

Windrunner (non tech fleece) 60-70 degrees
Techfleece tops 50-60 degrees
Techfleece w/ aeroloft 40-50 degrees
Winter jackets for anything less than 40.

I know some of you cats up in the north are a bit crazier when it comes to wearing thinner garments for winter, but those are the temps that I usually wear stuff in. I like being warm, not marginally lukewarm / cool.

We Canadians break out our shorts and flip flops at 32F :smile:.

Footasylum.com still has cargo khaki shorts if anyone still looking for them. I just picked up a pair. $37. But shipping to USA is $20. So if you add in other sale items it's not to bad. Which I did. They also have birch aw77 tech jacket on sale. Only xl though

Damnit dont know why i lagged on buying the cropped tech fleece pants. Now nike doesnt have my size. Hope they restock with the clearance still in effect.

View media item 2284386
Haven't seen this colourway for the TF Aeroloft. Considering buying from a local swap. I often get 'they're samples' and question if they're knockoffs. Has there been a large knock off of TFs circulating?

Haven't seen this colourway for the TF Aeroloft. Considering buying from a local swap. I often get 'they're samples' and question if they're knockoffs. Has there been a large knock off of TFs circulating?
That color sold out almost immediately on NDC I'd buy for sure!

Damn san leandro outlet gets everything.. most of the gyakusou items i see on ebay are from sellers in san leandro

Back
Top Bottom