**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Most of this stuff "sits" because of price. As soon as it hits a good discount it gets eaten up.

And I wonder who those Nike SL eBay sellers are......

Most of this stuff "sits" because of price. As soon as it hits a good discount it gets eaten up.

And I wonder who those Nike SL eBay sellers are......

Those striped fc Bristol stuff especially. Looks like clown suits straight up tacky. those were going for like $100+ at the factory stores clearance rack.

Well see there's a difference. If something is indeed "trash" (quality-wise) I can see why it wouldn't sell out

However... just because something fails to sell out does not necessarily mean it's trash 

So by your definition, trash= low quality.

My definition of trash= ugly. Don't matter the quality. You can have a $100,000 pair of socKs with the finest fibers used and the best hands in the world making them and still be trash.

I put it in the same category as all the golf polo shirts and vests and the broncos and panthers 5xl t shirts on the clearance rack at the clearance stores.

Went to my local spots today and struck out. Saw a reseller grab an entire rack 10-15 TF White camp pants and check out though. Couldn't see the pricing but I'm guessing it was a good deal.

I'm sure this question has been asked before. I follow the care instructions on the first page of this thread, but I do tumble dry low as the garment's tag indicates.

That being said, how do you keep the tech fleece pants snug? After a while they get loose. Complete honesty, I like the shape of my legs/lower areas lol and want to show them off. Is it because I'm not air drying?

I'm sure this question has been asked before. I follow the care instructions on the first page of this thread, but I do tumble dry low as the garment's tag indicates.

That being said, how do you keep the tech fleece pants snug? After a while they get loose. Complete honesty, I like the shape of my legs/lower areas lol and want to show them off. Is it because I'm not air drying?

Even after drying it on low it should still shrank

Honestly I've accidentally dried a couple of my TF pants on high and they shrank a bit but got loose after wear. Drying on high won't ruin the pants. But back to your question, air drying will make it so it doesn't shrink. Keeping it snug is a little impossible because it'll stretch throughout the day. Only recommendation is to size down if it's possible.

Honestly I've accidentally dried a couple of my TF pants on high and they shrank a bit but got loose after wear. Drying on high won't ruin the pants. But back to your question, air drying will make it so it doesn't shrink. Keeping it snug is a little impossible because it'll stretch throughout the day. Only recommendation is to size down if it's possible.

The pants will fray and start pilling much faster if you continuously use the dryer

Careful with the high heat. Tht big side pocket could fall off, it's only glue holding it on. But again these are just sweat pants nothing new here on how to wash sweat pants.

Just picked up 2 more of the funnel neck TF hoodies from the clearance sale. That completes my trifecta of essential colors (Grey, Obsidian & Black)

I was even able to get refunded $47 from when I purchased the grey at full price a few weeks back. 

These sales always get me

The pants will fray and start pilling much faster if you continuously use the dryer
Careful with the high heat. Tht big side pocket could fall off, it's only glue holding it on. But again these are just sweat pants nothing new here on how to wash sweat pants.
I mean I've had these pants for almost a year and a half and they're still pretty good. Nothing wrong with them from using the dryer. I guess I don't really care because I got them on the low lmao. Only thing I don't dry is my hoodies and tech knit stuff because I don't want them shrinking.

Back
Top Bottom