**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Naw best place is the Nike outlet.
Yeah its not like nordstrom and marshalls is stocked with that stuff, well atleast in my 25 mile radius, so if you do find something thats your size its a diamond in the rough, would rather make one trip to a nike outlet where i know they'll have sizes than drive around to different stores.

Naw best place is the Nike outlet.
Yeah its not like nordstrom and marshalls is stocked with that stuff, well atleast in my 25 mile radius, so if you do find something thats your size its a diamond in the rough, would rather make one trip to a nike outlet where i know they'll have sizes than drive around to different stores.

Even the prices have frequently been better at the outlets.

Marshalls sometimes charges close to damn retail. And barely have anything
Marshalls is definitely a hit or miss. Back in December I saw a handful of Tech Fleece Windrunner Hero hoodies for $56 a piece and I bought 4 of them. But haven't seen anything since and I usually go check out the local Marshalls 1-2x a week

Just picked up the new TF cropped pants w the zipper fly and button. They're really light and comfortable. Nice cut if you like them tighter throughout Without a drop crotch. Only complaint, and it's a big one is this: the button design they used is incredibly hard button. It snaps into place and at first I couldn't get it at all but then figured it out after studying it a bit. It's a weird design but they come off and on easily without being unbuttoned so no need to use it.

Fit the same as the OG TF so go tts.

Last edited:
Anyone have this hoody or seen it in person.

I kept seeing ads for it on NT and thought it looked dope.

When searching saw the price it was hitting for was $225 and that was the end of that.

While looking for a North Face jacket I saw the hoody for $85 on lyst so I checked to see if lyst is legit and ordered the hoody.

Hopefully it is nice and good quality.

View media item 2296149

Anyone have this hoody or seen it in person.

I kept seeing ads for it on NT and thought it looked dope.

When searching saw the price it was hitting for was $225 and that was the end of that.

While looking for a North Face jacket I saw the hoody for $85 on lyst so I checked to see if lyst is legit and ordered the hoody.

Hopefully it is nice and good quality.

View media item 2296149

I really like mine

Are those tech knit on the shoulder/ arm area ?

Nah it has the dynamic reveal sleeves like from the Olympic USA jacket
And the sleeves are fitted and very breathable FYI. Can't wait till the spring when I'm cutting and can actually fit me perfect. Now just to think of a persona when they ask me what did I do in the olympics [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not srs

They are? I didn't know that I thought they were different lol
Well the dynamic reveal is made of tech knit. But it's not exactly the same as say the Tech Knit Windrunner is.

Sort of like how the Flyknit racer flyknit is not the same as the flyknit of a Footscape Magista or Flyknit Presto

Back
Top Bottom