**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

My homie bought the black/ obsidian bonded WR for $60. Not TF, but I saw it in person and it looks CLEAN. Anyone here own one? Thoughts? I'm thinking of copping.
If you're talking about this one, I have the black version and I like the jacket. Only flaw is the hood does not stay on well, it's stiff and there are no drawstrings, otherwise it's a great jacket (especially at that price).

thanks for the heads up for the tech knit pants. If only i had knew.. wouldve copped black pair  too, but obsidian will be fine

as for sizing:

NSW TK joggers (NEW) - TTS

TK Libero Jogger (OLD) - Size down 

Can anybody comment on the 805218 TF pants? I can't find much info about them. It seems like the joggers might be more popular.

Don't know if I posted this in here before but my grey TK Windrunner has deodorant/antiperspirant stains on the armpits :smh: :smh: :smh:. It's like pinkish/brownish. I gotta stop using that garbage. Any chance to get rid of them or at least mute them a little bit?

are you wearing a shirt underneath? I dont get how your deodorant is seeping through your shirt if so
laugh.gif
he extra musty b 

Don't know if I posted this in here before but my grey TK Windrunner has deodorant/antiperspirant stains on the armpits
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
. It's like pinkish/brownish. I gotta stop using that garbage. Any chance to get rid of them or at least mute them a little bit?
Man, you need to switch to a non aluminium deodorant.  I'm using Primal Pit, and that doesn't stain any clothing and is effective.  And you won't get Parkinsons or Alzhiemers in 20 years. 

he extra musty b 
Deadass lmao. Get yo swamp *** some real deodoran not that **** from the dollar store. Jk but seriously your ***** probably extra sweaty fam. If you're wearing a shirt under, that should be stained not the windrunner.

:rofl:

I'm usually just wearing a thin tshirt underneath. Not enough to completely absorb all the sweat. My pits will sweat if I'm chilling on the couch with the air condition running anyway. Hyperhydrosis life :smh:. I'm surprised (and glad :lol:) no one in here has to deal with it. A few of my friends have it too.

And foh with that dollar store talk I rock with Mitchum :lol:. Like verdenuggets verdenuggets said the stains are caused by the Aluminum in the antiperspirant. I'll have to look in to that brand you recommended.

Last edited:
This tech fleece hoodie is on sale at Dopefactory right now and with an extra 15% off. Came to about 110 for the hoodie which is a steal. Just got mine!

roll.gif

I'm usually just wearing a thin tshirt underneath. Not enough to completely absorb all the sweat. My pits will sweat if I'm chilling on the couch with the air condition running anyway. Hyperhydrosis life
mean.gif
. I'm surprised (and glad
laugh.gif
) no one in here has to deal with it. A few of my friends have it too.

And foh with that dollar store talk I rock with Mitchum
laugh.gif
. Like @Verdenuggets said the stains are caused by the Aluminum in the antiperspirant. I'll have to look in to that brand you recommended.
IMO, Best all natural deodorant in the market....they go for like $10 a stick on Amazon.  They last 2-3X longer than regular deodorant. 

Anyone notice the new tech fleece items are more rough than old versions? My old tf pants and jacket are way softer than the new wr and pants I have.

Back
Top Bottom