**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

anybody have any idea when are we going to get some discounted tech fleece items? in the near future or spring?

I'm honestly disappointed in my TK pieces (2 joggers and a WR). I've only washed one of the three pieces (black joggers) and dried it on a flat surface and I take care of all my clothes. I've been especially careful with my TK because it feels so delicate, however, I've noticed snagged threads/pilling/overall wear on all my pieces. It makes no sense because I've never worn any of the pieces for anything but lounging. Didn't pay full retail for any of the pieces, but I honestly don't see myself buying more, given how apprehensive I feel about even wearing the TK I have now...

Last edited:
I'm honestly disappointed in my TK pieces (2 joggers and a WR). I've only washed one of the three pieces (black joggers) and dried it on a flat surface and I take care of all my clothes. I've been especially careful with my TK because it feels so delicate, however, I've noticed snagged threads/pilling/overall wear on all my pieces. It makes no sense because I've never worn any of the pieces for anything but lounging. Didn't pay full retail for any of the pieces, but I honestly don't see myself buying more, given how apprehensive I feel about even wearing the TK I have now...
I've worn my windrunner and washed it a dozen times already and haven't noticed one pill on it yet and the only snagging it had was when my friend's velcro clung to it after she hugged me.

^ I have to agree. I don't baby my tf crews like many people do in here, and they have held up remarkably well.

I've worn my windrunner and washed it a dozen times already and haven't noticed one pill on it yet and the only snagging it had was when my friend's velcro clung to it after she hugged me.

velcro is the one thing im deathly afraid of when wearing TK :lol: gotta watch out when I wear a winter coat on top.

Last edited:
velcro is the one thing im deathly afraid of when wearing TK
laugh.gif
gotta watch out when I wear a winter coat on top.
The velcro parts of my son's bibs are gonna be the death of my TK 
laugh.gif

I'll catch a pair for 20. Not bad for some gym sweats. I mean they are sweat pants, I know some here are sacred to wear them outside the house. Lol

theyre OK, that's I've got. Wore my Nike TK Joggers all weekend, they really are the most comfortable trousers from the Nike tech pack IMO. The liberos are just too chunky in comparison, whereas the joggers fit like a glove

anyone  know if there is a nike TK Jogger or similar skinny cut  with a cuff or some sort of elasticated band at the ankles ? 

anyone  know if there is a nike TK Jogger or similar skinny cut  with a cuff or some sort of elasticated band at the ankles ? 
sounds like you want the nike Tech Knit jogger, although the Libero has an elastic cuff too but is not skinny

ANyone knows where to get these in Size XS or S beside Nike USA, cuz they dont ship to my country!!

Back
Top Bottom