**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Quote:

I don't know man, Liberos fit like joggers to me.  It's just a loose fitting jogger.  

Isn't a jogger anything with a tapered bottom anyways or am I mistaken?  The bottom cuffs on the Libero are the same as any other joggers i own. 
Same ****. TF and TK are still sweatpants at the end of the day.

I don't know man, Liberos fit like joggers to me.  It's just a loose fitting jogger.  

Isn't a jogger anything with a tapered bottom anyways or am I mistaken?  The bottom cuffs on the Libero are the same as any other joggers i own. 

Nah because if you've ever tried on a pair of the actual Libero (non TK which is a soccer Pant) you'd find that they fit very loose.

So I guess I should rephrase and say that I personally don't consider the Libero a jogger

Nah because if you've ever tried on a pair of the actual Libero (non TK which is a soccer Pant) you'd find that they fit very loose.

So I guess I should rephrase and say that I personally don't consider the Libero a jogger
Ahhh gotcha.  Yeah, I've never tried on a pair of actual Liberos.  Good to know! 

Went to the outlet at Jackson today to return some gifts that didn't fit me. Not much there. In the clearance rack they had 2 last season TF shorts in small only. 1 that bright orange and one blue for $24 each

Then I found this in the rack with no tags

View media item 2303409
They looked it up in the system and it came to $64. My size too but I kinda questioned the price coming up since it had no tag but they said that's what the system says.

Ended up copping it and a pair of shorts for $45 after my credit so I can't complain

Anyone has these SPORTSWEAR BONDED Pants ?? Do they stretch after a while ? 

M fits me fine ... except the calf area which is incredibly tight. Anyone with the same problem?

Tried on some of the newer pants Nike put out lately, its even worse mh. Lol doesn't anyone do leg day anymore?

I've got 'The One' bonded Woven - appears to be the same pant with an extra pocket on the other leg. The material isn't the stretchy kind so I don't think you'll have that problem IMHO.

Anyone has these SPORTSWEAR BONDED Pants ?? Do they stretch after a while ? 

M fits me fine ... except the calf area which is incredibly tight. Anyone with the same problem?

Tried on some of the newer pants Nike put out lately, its even worse mh. Lol doesn't anyone do leg day anymore?
This bonded material shouldn't stretch at all

Went to the outlet at Jackson today to return some gifts that didn't fit me. Not much there. In the clearance rack they had 2 last season TF shorts in small only. 1 that bright orange and one blue for $24 each

Then I found this in the rack with no tags

They looked it up in the system and it came to $64. My size too but I kinda questioned the price coming up since it had no tag but they said that's what the system says.

Ended up copping it and a pair of shorts for $45 after my credit so I can't complain

Thanks for update. Was gonna take a ride out there but doesn't seem worth it

I've got 'The One' bonded Woven - appears to be the same pant with an extra pocket on the other leg. The material isn't the stretchy kind so I don't think you'll have that problem IMHO.

But this new one has button waist and zipper fly. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]Hated doing all those buttons on the previous version when I had to use the restroom and or taking them on n off. Eventually, the thread snapped and the buttons would pop off.

Last edited:
New tech knit collection dropping next week. Looks awesome IMO, especially the pants and the T shirts are $100 instead of $150 which is where they should be, Nike getting smart. Jacket not much of a change from the previous one but the gree color looks nice especially in the jacket.

New tech knit collection dropping next week. Looks awesome IMO, especially the pants and the T shirts are $100 instead of $150 which is where they should be, Nike getting smart. Jacket not much of a change from the previous one but the gree color looks nice especially in the jacket.
Last season shirts were 125 but it's nice to see the price drop a little

Does anyone know if Nike actually did make these jackets in XS and they're sold out of that size, or is the site just listing sizes in general and have no connection to the actual production?

Style: 832114-010 Sportswear Tech Fleece Jacket

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom