**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Marshalls in Jersey Gardens Mall had one medium, 2 large, and 3 XL tech knit windrunner in black and a single XL in grey and a single medium obsidian TK jogger with zip pocket. Windrunners were $99 and the jogger was $50. I had to cop the grey TK windrunner in large. Good thing I didn't buy off NDC!

edit: I think there was a large not XL in the grey TK windrunner but i forgot.

Last edited:
Anyone have the ACG crew sweatshirt? Just wondering how it fits. The model on END is 6'1" with a 37" chest and can fit into a small, so I was wondering if it fits really big.

https://www.endclothing.com/us/nikelab-acg-tech-fleece-crew-810125-091.html

For reference, I'm 6'2" with a 42" chest and about 180lbs. Think a medium would be good?

I grabbed a size S sample piece from a Nike Clearance store in navy. They fit kind of snug in the shoulder and they aren't as stretchy as most tech fleece. But then again my piece was a sample so they may have corrected that. Love the inverted pocket shape though, it feels way more natural then the typical trapezoidal shape that we are all used to.

I'm 5'10" with a 37" chest and 160lbs.

Marshalls in Jersey Gardens Mall had one medium, 2 large, and 3 XL tech knit windrunner in black and a single XL in grey and a single medium obsidian TK jogger with zip pocket. Windrunners were $99 and the jogger was $50. I had to cop the grey TK windrunner in large. Good thing I didn't buy off NDC!

edit: I think there was a large not L in the grey TK windrunner but i forgot.

Was just coming to post that my Marshalls here in Western MA had both the black & grey TK Windrunners for $100, too. They also had the dark grey camo TF full-zip hoodie in L, I think that was $80.

Nike Tech Fleece Shorts “Smokey Blue” on sale for $37 + FREE Shipping at Nikestore!
Code SEPT25 bit.ly/2vQYbt4 << Direct Link

Screen Shot 2017-09-01 at 7.35.38 PM.png
sportswear-tech-fleece-mens-shorts.jpg

Pockets seem a little high but it looks nice. Doesn't look so much like a Windrunner for some reason

If only I had waited a year ^^^
Great price. Have the black and white ones. Nice jackets. This is a steal!

Tinton falls nj has the tech woven bonded shorts for 69.99 and additional 50% off. But navy blue and dark green. Mostly size 34 and 38. 28 in blue.
Of course no 36 cause I'm fat lol

Back
Top Bottom