**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

FREE worldwide shipping for Nike Tech Fleece Windrunners at $109 each (retail is $140)

bit.ly/2foUzJE

http://bit.ly/2xhnVDf

IMG_7799.JPG
IMG_7798.JPG

I'm wondering the same...
Haven't found anything in the outlets for awhile except some TF shorts at Nike Factory Store Ivy City and some Olympic Brazil cw TF womans jackets in Marshals. There used to be more deals....
Marshalls is the only place I've been finding good deals. Even factory stores have been stingy on TF discounts for me.

At Neptune nj marshalls they had a couple of the olive green windrunner in 2xl for 49.99
One dynamic reveal hoodie the teal green color in xl for 49,99 as well
Nothing much

For some reasons, Nike renamed these
NIKE SPORTSWEAR TECH FLEECE REPEL WINDRUNNER
and marked them up by 85 bucks. You win, Nike.

Had this in my cart at $140 at lunch on Thursday. Went back at dinner to purchase and it had been bumped to $225. Contacted Nike and they reversed the burden of proof onto me, like "Well, do you have a screen cap that it was $140?" Absolutely ridiculous. Eventually, the online SA was able to find the previous URL to confirm that it had been renamed and repriced, but that she couldn't get permission to sell me "$225-worth of product for only $140."

An absolute SMH moment.

Had this in my cart at $140 at lunch on Thursday. Went back at dinner to purchase and it had been bumped to $225. Contacted Nike and they reversed the burden of proof onto me, like "Well, do you have a screen cap that it was $140?" Absolutely ridiculous. Eventually, the online SA was able to find the previous URL to confirm that it had been renamed and repriced, but that she couldn't get permission to sell me "$225-worth of product for only $140."

An absolute SMH moment.
Wait does anyone actually have proof it was $140? Jfc I told y'all it's gonna end up around 200 retail.

Wait does anyone actually have proof it was $140? Jfc I told y'all it's gonna end up around 200 retail.

Yeah, the "light bone" one was on NDC for like 3 weeks just sitting at $140. It was only labeled as a standard wind runner, as opposed to the "repel" designation. No screencap to verify though.

If anyone lives around Rehobeth beach Delaware. The marshalls has tech knit windrunner in grey sizes l and xl for $99.99
I knew if I eventually waited I'd find for under $100! But I was impatient and bought at $160 about a year ago lol

Anyone know the fit for the Women's Tech Knit Windrunner? Buying for the wife and need to know if I should size down like the men's version.

Idk. If it doesn't have PayPal as a checkout option I'd be very wary of ordering from such a site
Never heard of it ^^^^

Back
Top Bottom