**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Looking for a medium in these. I only have a bunch of tech fleece joggers... I’ve read a couple peeps say, stay the same sz as tech fleece or size down. Can’t see myself self wearing a small lol. I’m 6’0 175 waist 33

wtf lmao. I'm 6' 1" 170. 30 waist in jeans and I wear a large in tech fleece pants and theyre perfectly fitted

wtf lmao. I'm 6' 1" 170. 30 waist in jeans and I wear a large in tech fleece pants and theyre perfectly fitted
lol I got a couple larges but the mediums fit better. Hoping the sz medium TK pants fit the same. Got my 1st pair coming in

6ACF1B39-A3D6-4562-831F-D909068E7593.jpeg
Which TK pants are you getting?

These

I’m waiting on ebay code lol. Just wanna make sure I got the right size before I order more

NIKE TECH KNIT SHORT SLEEVE POLO - MEN'S
How does this shirt fit? Thanks in advanced

Attachments

• 5DC916C3-3E9F-4D0F-A5F1-59226F6204C7.jpeg
    5DC916C3-3E9F-4D0F-A5F1-59226F6204C7.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 26
NIKE TECH KNIT SHORT SLEEVE POLO - MEN'S
How does this shirt fit? Thanks in advanced

I have this shirt in blue, found it at an outlet for $25 lol. But as for sizing, i would say go down a size from your Nike shirt size if you want a bit of a fitted look. If you want a bit of a looser fit, go tts. As georgek georgek said, they do run long, so keep that in mind. If you have a TKWR, go with the size you have of the WR.

I have this shirt in blue, found it at an outlet for $25 lol. But as for sizing, i would say go down a size from your Nike shirt size if you want a bit of a fitted look. If you want a bit of a looser fit, go tts. As georgek georgek said, they do run long, so keep that in mind. If you have a TKWR, go with the size you have of the WR.
thanks I will size down now. Thank y’all so much

ok i found a tech knit windrunner in my closet (brand new with tag still in nike bag with receipt) i think hasta green color or something from like 2 year ago. anyone know the selling price. i just want to get rid of it

ok i found a tech knit windrunner in my closet (brand new with tag still in nike bag with receipt) i think hasta green color or something from like 2 year ago. anyone know the selling price. i just want to get rid of it
Based on ebay prices, 100 dollars plus ship is a competitive price for it.

Do anybody have Nike Bonded Joggers (823363-*** ones) in size 28 and 30. Really need some help.
sportswear-bonded-mens-jogger.jpg

Sorry if this has been asked before but do adidas primeknit hoodies fit like tech knit ? Would you suggest sizing down just like some of us do from tech fleece windrunner to tech knit windrunner ?
Thanks !!

52F5D3FD-8FE2-49F4-9CA2-6F66E4235595.jpeg

Searched this thread forever, and found sizing info lol. no more annoying questions from me. Sorry about that

Last edited:
any leads to some TF wind runners for less than $100? I need to start doubling up on these. Most comfortable TF piece ever for me

Back
Top Bottom