**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I’m somewhat of a noob to tech fleece. I have 3 pairs, 2 have diaper butt and 1 doesn’t. Are the Nordstrom TF on sale the ones with or w/o D.B.?

The Nordstrom website says a xl is a waist 38”-43”, and I’ve ordered a xxl in these before. Should I trust Nordstrom or just order the same size I’ve been ordering?

Ugh i just bought the grey at my nike outet wish black was on sale. Also these joggers are really good the side zip is awesome

Just bought these TK pants, 832180, at a local "streetwear" store. It was the last size so the owner gave it to me for $120 instead of $190. Which is perfect because i stopped by just for these. The knit is pretty thin so these would be perfect for spring/summer. The fit is a slimmer than the liberos which i like. Unfortunately these dont have the zip pockets. Overall i like these a lot. If only they had the thickness and zip pockets like the liberos, these would be perfect. No way am i wearing my grey TKWR with these, so i think im gonna have to pick up the black on

Just bought these TK pants, 832180, at a local "streetwear" store. It was the last size so the owner gave it to me for $120 instead of $190. Which is perfect because i stopped by just for these. The knit is pretty thin so these would be perfect for spring/summer. The fit is a slimmer than the liberos which i like. Unfortunately these dont have the zip pockets. Overall i like these a lot. If only they had the thickness and zip pockets like the liberos, these would be perfect. No way am i wearing my grey TKWR with these, so i think im gonna have to pick up the black on

What size are they

IMG_0102_1024x1024.jpg
Are these cut big I usualy wear a 3x in regular tech fleece pants I got tech knit fleece pants in a 2x found these in a 1xl would the 1xl fit good cause I don't like skinny sweats

IMG_0102_1024x1024.jpg
Are these cut big I usualy wear a 3x in regular tech fleece pants I got tech knit fleece pants in a 2x found these in a 1xl would the 1xl fit good cause I don't like skinny sweats
Those look like the Liberos. I have both the TF pants and Liberos in a small. The TF fits me really slim while the TK Liberos are still slim but not as much in the thigh and knees. You should be ok as they fit pretty big when new. When washing, stay away from hot water or high heat. However, they do stretch with wear too so take that into consideration. But to answer your question, yes they are cut a bit big

Last edited:
yeah it's the perfect time for tech knit. Wore my tech knit bomber jacket out today. Perfect weather at 60 degrees. could feel the cool breeze through the vent panels. Super comfortable

Does anyone know the answer to my question up there, or is this members only type thread. I want to get those tech fleece pants from Nordstrom but am worried about diaper butt.

Does anyone know the answer to my question up there, or is this members only type thread. I want to get those tech fleece pants from Nordstrom but am worried about diaper butt.
No diaper butt buy your size plus the new tech fleece is slim fit

I own those pants. No diaper butt. It fits slim, no access fabric in my size L. Best thing about those joggers is the zip pants. I wouldn't touch the joggers at 100 but 60 is a decent price

Yeah. Remember to always check return policy when buying clothes online just in case it doesnt fit your body type. I've made plenty of online purchases I regretted that I couldn't return

I appreciate it. Just got a shirt in from FNL that’s too big :smh:

Seems like every time I’m order online, the medium always fits too small and the large fits too big. First world problems​

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a pair of tech knit joggers in the blue Heather obsidian color, size large.

I have grey and black. Been wanting these for a minute, love the color but cheapest I’ve found is eBay at like 140 shipped

Looking for a medium in these. I only have a bunch of tech fleece joggers... I’ve read a couple peeps say, stay the same sz as tech fleece or size down. Can’t see myself self wearing a small lol. I’m 6’0 175 waist 33

Back
Top Bottom