**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Tech Knit Top to go with the pants.

Pants look interesting but the design looks a little lazy. The previous TK collections looked better imo.

The older designs are impeccable, but durability is a real issue for the general buyers, especially for such expensive sportswear. So guess what nike did....

Honestly, the ``Knitted look" has been gradually disappearing in later iterations of tech knit, but the new collection looks more polyester-ish than ever.

On the up side....no more velcro snags maybe?

More Pics from the collection:
sportswear-tech-knit-男子长袖上衣-qqTADobm.jpg

sportswear-tech-knit-男子长袖上衣-qqTADobm.jpg

sportswear-tech-knit-男子短裤-bkTvL9mp.jpg

TF Windrunners are the most comfortable piece of clothing I have. Absolutely love them. How long has the pink Windrunner been out? Anyone have one? Looking to get them below $100.

TF Windrunners are the most comfortable piece of clothing I have. Absolutely love them. How long has the pink Windrunner been out? Anyone have one? Looking to get them below $100.
Nah definitely I just wish there was a regular hood so my big *** head can fit hahahaha

Anyone else hate tech fleece hoods? Might because I have a big *** head but they def don't feel comfy wearing zippered up like KLove has it here.

I feel you, as a fellow big-head lol. Hoods always look way too small over my head. I could size up ,but then I lose the fitted look I desire with nike clothing. I choose to wear hats instead, but I wish I could rock the hat under the hood look but no way it'll fit with my big head lol

All my big head problems were solved by sizing up.

The looser fit is vastly underrated. Nothing needs to be painted on all the time.

Olympic apparel at the outlets going on discount now.
Got Tech Fleece Team USA Olympics 2018 Crewneck 909526-473 for 50 bucks (discounted from 140) in the clearance rack.

That crewneck was a "made-for-outlet" thing anyways.

Yeah a lot of more unique nike apparels are 100% guaranteed to be deep discounted. Like there's always a lot of specific nike air max or jordan jackets in the outlet that were 100+ and get slashed in price repeatedly. Hard to style some of those jackets.

Back
Top Bottom