**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I own the black and blue ones . Didn’t pay anywhere near retail for it. Get a lot of compliments on it. Good spring jacket for the right price. Think I paid $120 combined for them.
Dynamic reveal jackets.

Cool so you’re saying “nothing” I take it
Sorry I was saying the jacket retailed for 250 because nike is good at realizing how high they can charge an item and people will still buy it. That jacket is absolutely not worth full 250 retail price, but I think everyone here knows to wait for the disco party anyways. I think Nike has a system of knowing how to market a technology like tech knit to produce hype, and then charging high prices to also generate hype. I mean, it's a cool jacket, but price-wise, you pay for the tech more than the look.
Just my dumb rant, but it's something I observed with nike apparel...jackets in particular.
Anyone have any other opinions?

Sorry I was saying the jacket retailed for 250 because nike is good at realizing how high they can charge an item and people will still buy it. That jacket is absolutely not worth full 250 retail price, but I think everyone here knows to wait for the disco party anyways. I think Nike has a system of knowing how to market a technology like tech knit to produce hype, and then charging high prices to also generate hype. I mean, it's a cool jacket, but price-wise, you pay for the tech more than the look.
Just my dumb rant, but it's something I observed with nike apparel...jackets in particular.
Anyone have any other opinions?
I got the jacket for $93

wish the tk shorts had zippered pockets (or at least the ones i have from the first release). gonna rely on these zippers on the tf shorts for coachella this weekend.

wish the tk shorts had zippered pockets (or at least the ones i have from the first release). gonna rely on these zippers on the tf shorts for coachella this weekend.
Don't the newer versions all have zippers? Could be mistaking tk and tf

729AE9A9-A3B9-4626-993F-F14AE371120F.png

20180414_023154.jpg
The new tech knit joggers just came in 1st thought they are ultra lite nice feel to them back pocket probably big enough to just carry wallet or phone. I like them

20180414_023154.jpg
The new tech knit joggers just came in 1st thought they are ultra lite nice feel to them back pocket probably big enough to just carry wallet or phone. I like them
How they do feel compared to previous models? Is it more stretchy, lighter, softer?

When i went to Niketown in SF last weekend, i saw the new Tech Knit Line. I didnt give them a good look since im not a huge fan of the new line but i will say, they do feel more premium than the previous tk collections.

Back
Top Bottom